Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "I see ugly men with wives all the time bro"

IceMan2000

IceMan2000

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PhotoshopRequest/comments/1ebmimt/turn_me_into_an_atm/

Turn me into an atm v0 6p751w6yi

And then they call us fools :feelswhat:

edit: No fucking way, he's also on r/nofap :feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/1d90h85/comment/l7fivy6/

Last edited:
This is one of the most retarded normie platitudes. Yeah they're ugly now because they married 20 years ago when they were good-looking and now looks don't matter for them anymore :feelstastyman:

How many young couples with ugly men do you see? Yeah, basically zero.

What the fuck. Thats a fate worse than death

Why they call them ugly ??? Don't they Always say beauty is in the eyes of the observer ? :feelskek:

She isn't even pretty or thin. What an absolute dumbass. Probably works STEM as well kek.

This is what STEM copers aspire to become.

Why they call them ugly ??? Don't they Always say beauty is in the eyes of the observer ? :feelskek:
Normtards and foids contradict themselves 24/7 and they dont even realize it

AHAHA I knew it.

Not only is his wife obese and ugly, not only is she milking him, but she is milking him for a lot of money too.

If he was working for Walmart, he wouldn't have been able to get EVEN her. :feelskek: Take note you careercopers. "Bro just become an engineer and you will have an awesome wife and family". HAHAHAHA. Never began.

Last edited:
Here in Brazil what I see every day is ugly neurotypical goblins with their goblinas by their side. These goblins are sometimes thugs, yes, but most just happen to have a job that pays bills.

Foids are lazy. They will readily pretend to "love" a goblin they can financially exploit until he finds out she's been cucking him with the local Chad and/or drug-dealers, that's when she kicks him out of his own house and takes half his remaining assets + alimony + child support for the goblin kids she's made with random guys.

What i never see is autistic teen and 20-something guys with regular foids, although I have some spergy friends in their late 30's and early 40's who got "settled" by used-up goblin skanks and are on-route to a divorce-rape.

Last edited:
Why are modern couples like this ?

Its like you can tell she's the boss just by the vibe that comes off of these pictures

This is one of the most retarded normie platitudes. Yeah they're ugly now because they married 20 years ago when they were good-looking and now looks don't matter for them anymore :feelstastyman:

Exactly.