Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I See The Blackpill in Everything

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I am actually in class right now, and we have this individual from the careers center

She was discussing about resumes, which ofc I know already are important in work, and a lot of the stuff is water

However, one thing she mentioned, is that Employers generally only take six seconds in total when reviewing a resume.

And what do you think the most noticeable things will be? Your face, ofc, as well as that of the college you attended(a no-name one, in my case)

Even when I close this site down, I'm still stuck with the blackpill & brutal reality of things.

Fuck, I swear I'm slowly going mentally insane

The blackpill is eternal

Just mention you are 6'4 in your resume and you will get hired with no issue

You are not going insane, the blackpill is present all around us because its really just nature. If you know it you see it

Only looks matter in life everything else is cope

Even when I close this site down, I'm still stuck with the blackpill & brutal reality of things.

Yes its everywhere. Its primal sociobiology and human nature. As societies become more and more indulgent and hedonistic, they also become instinctual and animalistic, unwilling to spend time in introspection and critical thinking, the effect of which is that subhumans get chaffed out of competitions since our instincts instantaneously gravitate towards the best looking and most remarkable.

I am actually in class right now, and we have this individual from the careers center

She was discussing about resumes, which ofc I know already are important in work, and a lot of the stuff is water

However, one thing she mentioned, is that Employers generally only take six seconds in total when reviewing a resume.

And what do you think the most noticeable things will be? Your face, ofc, as well as that of the college you attended(a no-name one, in my case)

It's normal for BPers
It's pattern recogition, The entire reason you discovered the blackpill jewpill etc Is because of your ability to set aside self interest etc
So embrace it, It's your new gift
Now you can predict things that normies can't predict woohoo :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

nah dude just go out side, it will debunk itself
srs, every time im out, I see it confirmed, its so simple
and no, its not popperian confirmation bias, i am aware of that (just saying for the fuckschnitzels from IT)

also i used to intern at construction company and they made me vet resumees and yeah its insane. When you are in position where you have market insight that a normal person doesnt have, i.e. you can see who applicants actually compete with, you stop giving a fuck because you can actually SEE that you are comepting with giga stacies with 19 degrees and insane glowing recommendations and shit
even for trash jobs like macshit and burgerking, you are competing with young college kids that iq and looks mog you. Its like juggernaut law for low-tier jobs, everyone thinks these jobs are easy to start or get into, so they are actually getting a ton of attention from above average young people

in germany, not putting your face on the resumme is also a gurantee its going in trash btw. Photos are a must. Just today me and my social worker, a blonde white foid, were looking for a new apartment for me. Just being haloed by a blonde white foid opens so many doors holy shit. The foid that lives in the place we checked out straight up told us, other people interested were rejected for not being white and german XDDDD shes curry herself but her husband is white

Now you can predict things that normies can't predict woohoo :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
We're ahead of the curve. Normies typically discover things that were apparent to us as early as 5 years back. We are driving the revolution forward. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

You're supposed to put your face on your resume? Well it doesn't matter either way since they'll see your face during the interview, if you manage to get one that is.

It's normal for BPers
It's pattern recogition, The entire reason you discovered the blackpill jewpill etc Is because of your ability to set aside self interest etc
its also self reinforcing cuz free market

1. markets demand predictable behavior from people to have predictable profits, so they can make promises to investors and plan for future etc
2. markets realize women are hivemind and begin catering to them
3. markets begin realizing that they dont just have to rely on people being predictable, they can actually MAKE people more predictable and quantifable
4. markets begin influencing government policy, philosophy, they begin spreading worldviews to people that end up making them more predictable customers etc

examples of this are identify politics. Modern commercials are not even about the products, they are about selling a whole worldview or identity. Look at apple products for example. Its not about apple being better (they arent), its just about selling the apple identity to people. If you have an iphone, you are a higher status person.

Or they sell it through associating it with race or veganism or whatever. They sell to people based on ethical values that they create. Thats why all the vegan shit like beyond burger is financed by giant megacrops like monsanto and bayer. Yet vegans actually believe they are part of some sort of "counter culture movement."
And why do they believe this despite the opposite being obviously true? Because the market taught them that they are all individuals and YOU DO YOU MAYNE, FIND YOUR OWN TRUTH MAYNE, DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF MAYNE

aka they sold them on hyper-individualism, which is a delusion. We are all stuck in systems, we are all predictable, part of larger things. But we can only see that when we are aware of how small we are in the grand scheme of things. But when you are constantly reminded that you are soooo fucking spweciasl OH MY LITTLE BEWBY BOII UR SOOOOO SPECIAL BUBUBUBUUB
- then you trust yourself way more than you should. You think your decisions are rational, come from yourself, that you cant be influenced etc. By being indoctrinated with individulism, you become blind to how you are actually a collectivist.

And when you realize you are way more collective than you think, you paradoxically become an individualist.

So yeah, the whole thing becomes this self-referential, self-sustaining and reinforcing cycle, where even peoples ethical beliefs and philosohpy of life is created by market forces working in tandem with governments. Its kinda whack actually.

The whole bluepill shit is probably part of that. Its profitable for grifters and women, so they push worldviews and philosphical takes that promote that worldview and profit women and the market overall, since women spend the money men make and men do everything for women. Women are the henchman of the jew :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Last edited:
References are extremely important. Workplaces are like foids in that way, they dont want you if you dont have previous experience

Today I heard a lot of bullshit in class. The topic of this tallfag basketball player came up and the professor started saying that he got to where he is because of "hard work". Nobody even dared mentioning his height. It's fucking pathetic. Then they said how much culture matters and race realism is complete bullshit basically.

i see unbelievable evidence humans are nothing more than associational in every single video i watch and everything i read and every person i see and its breaking my mind. i'm going to go insane.
Video of a game? I wonder why it matters who wins and loses and why they get upset when they die
Video of a race? I wonder why it matters who comes first
Video of a sports event? I wonder why billions of dollars go into who get the ball over the white line
EVERY 2 MINUTES :reeeeee: I CAN'T EVEN COPE
It is in everything all the time, and all we do as humans is this. I see it in my pain to want a woman. I only feel that because it's benefitial to find lumps of fat attractive. I am suffering because I evolved to want to breed. And they tell me I don't need to fulfil that instinct. I evolved to want to, and they do it all the time, rubbing bodies, like two bacterium.
only neeting reveals this to you and I wish i stayed a wageslave. Can't be worse than anhedonia

nah dude just go out side, it will debunk itself
srs, every time im out, I see it confirmed, its so simple
and no, its not popperian confirmation bias, i am aware of that (just saying for the fuckschnitzels from IT)

also i used to intern at construction company and they made me vet resumees and yeah its insane. When you are in position where you have market insight that a normal person doesnt have, i.e. you can see who applicants actually compete with, you stop giving a fuck because you can actually SEE that you are comepting with giga stacies with 19 degrees and insane glowing recommendations and shit
even for trash jobs like macshit and burgerking, you are competing with young college kids that iq and looks mog you. Its like juggernaut law for low-tier jobs, everyone thinks these jobs are easy to start or get into, so they are actually getting a ton of attention from above average young people

in germany, not putting your face on the resumme is also a gurantee its going in trash btw. Photos are a must. Just today me and my social worker, a blonde white foid, were looking for a new apartment for me. Just being haloed by a blonde white foid opens so many doors holy shit. The foid that lives in the place we checked out straight up told us, other people interested were rejected for not being white and german XDDDD shes curry herself but her husband is white
its also self reinforcing cuz free market

1. markets demand predictable behavior from people to have predictable profits, so they can make promises to investors and plan for future etc
2. markets realize women are hivemind and begin catering to them
3. markets begin realizing that they dont just have to rely on people being predictable, they can actually MAKE people more predictable and quantifable
4. markets begin influencing government policy, philosophy, they begin spreading worldviews to people that end up making them more predictable customers etc

examples of this are identify politics. Modern commercials are not even about the products, they are about selling a whole worldview or identity. Look at apple products for example. Its not about apple being better (they arent), its just about selling the apple identity to people. If you have an iphone, you are a higher status person.

Or they sell it through associating it with race or veganism or whatever. They sell to people based on ethical values that they create. Thats why all the vegan shit like beyond burger is financed by giant megacrops like monsanto and bayer. Yet vegans actually believe they are part of some sort of "counter culture movement."
And why do they believe this despite the opposite being obviously true? Because the market taught them that they are all individuals and YOU DO YOU MAYNE, FIND YOUR OWN TRUTH MAYNE, DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF MAYNE

aka they sold them on hyper-individualism, which is a delusion. We are all stuck in systems, we are all predictable, part of larger things. But we can only see that when we are aware of how small we are in the grand scheme of things. But when you are constantly reminded that you are soooo fucking spweciasl OH MY LITTLE BEWBY BOII UR SOOOOO SPECIAL BUBUBUBUUB
- then you trust yourself way more than you should. You think your decisions are rational, come from yourself, that you cant be influenced etc. By being indoctrinated with individulism, you become blind to how you are actually a collectivist.

And when you realize you are way more collective than you think, you paradoxically become an individualist.

So yeah, the whole thing becomes this self-referential, self-sustaining and reinforcing cycle, where even peoples ethical beliefs and philosohpy of life is created by market forces working in tandem with governments. Its kinda whack actually.

The whole bluepill shit is probably part of that. Its profitable for grifters and women, so they push worldviews and philosphical takes that promote that worldview and profit women and the market overall, since women spend the money men make and men do everything for women. Women are the henchman of the jew :smonk::smonk::smonk:
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Diamond melting point IQ

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
Diamond melting point IQ
one concrete example of this is modern weddings
- the white dress, that comes from queen victoria II, she wore that for her 50th wedding anniversary or something, before that nobody wore white dresses. Markets began selling the big wedding with white dress to simps and foids after that

- diamond rings, which are worthless, are a compeltely artifical market created by de BEERs jew who hoards them in storehouses to control the prices. They were sold to simps back in the day and foids began demanding them.
The whole idea of modern "trad" marriage is based on a vintage marketing campaign by diamond jews and other related industries.
Literally the whole trad thing is like turning a microsoft commercial into a lifestyle. It is insane.

Before the late 1800s, most weddings had like 5 people there and it was casual.

other examples I can think off

- the idea that you have to take foids to dinner - restaurants are a very recent thing in history, just think - how tf would restaurants work without electricity? literally have a fucking fire in the kitchen kek? Its a modern thing. They probably pushed the foid-dinner shit to get more customers

- being a "fan" - even the word fan
- "teenagers" - they created a whole class of people and identity around being "not 20 yet" which is fucking wild. Teenagers didnt exist in the 1940s still. You were either child or adult. The message: "as long as you are what we define as young, you can be irresponsible and spend as much as you like!"

in germany, not putting your face on the resumme is also a gurantee its going in trash btw
Explains why I keep getting ghosted on part-time cleaning jobs, idk why it hasn't occured to me earlier, on the other hand I'm not sure if attaching my ogre mug will do me any favours, maybe I'll fraud some photo with angles and photoshop.
Job market and dating market are 1:1 I swear, it's insane how many parallels there are.