Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I see rich succesful old men in NYC all the time, and they look depressed as fuck.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
These are guys that have spent their whole life focused on their careers, they have built big businesses but they don't ldar, they show up everyday constantly to work and I can see the loneliness and depression in their eyes.
They are worse than wageslave, at least wageslave have a family to come home to.
THESE GUYS work non stop and don't have any family, they only have their business and employees.
They look stressed out from all their work but they can't stop it because that's all they have now in their old age.

I really hope those are the type of people that bullied and traumatized incels in highschool.

I really hope those are the type of people that bullied and traumatized incels in highschool.
No these are not chads, these are nerdy kids who grew up and worked hard to create their own business, but it just led to loneliness.

a billion times better than being a poor incel

I dont give a fuck lmaoao

Work hard and become a richcel or LDAR and stay poorcel, either way we're fucked.

Not really, these guys are working non stop almost all week and they still don't have a love life.

idiotic cope

they have money for retirement

you = will be eating dog food and be homeless

you're equal to the guys who think chad is lonely cuz girls only want his dick

idiotic cope

they have money for retirement

you = will be eating dog food and be homeless

you're equal to the guys who think chad is lonely cuz girls only want his dick
So they are just going to be living in some shitty nursing home with no family and social life because they spent all their time on business.
They didn't even spend their time goofing off like poorcels.

when you get old you'll understand how important money is

until then, continue being a young fucking moron

because their missed they youth and no money in the world can compensate for that

if the consciousness of these oldcels could be raised they could finance the beta uprising

I live in NYC too. I've met enough upper middle class/rich older men who look potently miserable. They're doing better financially than 99% of the people in the city but look more depressed than your average ethnic cashier. They're often overweight, cursed with some affliction that subtly tears at their vitality. I can't imagine they don't have fantasies of throwing everything away just to be free of it all, but have too many responsibilities to do so.

This is both lifefuel and suicidefuel. And for the same reason - working hard doesn't fucking matter.

If you think coming back to a family makes a guy happy then you are fucked.

Dumb nagging wife and retarded kids running around and shitting their pants is no fun.

I’d rather work and ldar when home

Not really, these guys are working non stop almost all week and they still don't have a love life.

It’s a result from “poor self body image”

Last edited:
No these are not chads, these are nerdy kids who grew up and worked hard to create their own business, but it just led to loneliness.

Could be either. Agepill destroys all.