Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I see objects as smaller worlds with their own intellectual beings (do you guys relate?)

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
I feel like a god observing the skies looking at my ceiling. The ceiling is the ground and the lights are cities containing billions of live organisms. Due to gravity a few of them fall out which is why sometimes things get in my eyes.

In my adolescence I would pan my vision to the floor and would envision billions of tiny organisms living in a hard surfaces landscape. They are so small we can’t see them.

You guys know how if you go high enough into the sky at night you can see the city skyline? I would envision that on the ground. I’m more so like a titan compared to them.

Also take for example waluigi pinball in the game Mario Kart WII

If you see at the beginning of the stage, you will notice there’s a thing that looks like a city.

View: https://imgur.com/a/e14fGkV

I remember playing this game when I was around 5, so ever since I would imagine the ground I walk on as cities after cities after cities.

I would even play a game where I jumped over those crevices between concrete pavements.

View: https://imgur.com/a/U2Pxo8V

This is only the beginning, delve into my mind and eventually you’ll be just as detached and aware as I am. My brain is basically on tranq sober.

This seems like a schizo thread

I did that sidewalk thing and still do it sometimes lol

A bit incoherent, but going schizo on your brocels is based so I give this post a solid 8/10

You're smoking too much weed, bro.

Step on a crack

Break you're mommas back

Everything in the universe is conscious down to the atoms having a consciousness

I see cars as beings with souls. Not much beyond that

schizos.is

I actually like this schizo thread, ngl.

My brother just another me