Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I see no reason for me to live

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I have so much shit wrong with my life, I don't know why I even bother.

I'm in my mid twenties, currently struggling to get a bachelors degree, I've got very little work experience and no network/connections. My career prospects are pretty much non existent, if I don't rope I'll probably end up working for minimum wage after I graduate.

I live with my crazy Christian parents, stuck playing along with their cult. It's becoming unbearable, I don't know how much longer I can stay in the church.

I've got no real friends, a few acquaintances here and there but that's it. I obviously got no foid.

And even if I could salvage my life (and I don't know if I could), would it even be worth it since I'm stuck being a sand nigger for the rest of my life?
071213_p3p_021.jpg

Last edited:
Do you actually live in Upper Egypt?

me either but too lazy/scared to sui

I think of suicide too much these times too. The thing that holds me from ending my miserable life is I fear the failure of my suicide attempt and I fear prolonged pain before dying...

The only reason i haven't killed myself yet is because im a massive coward.
Every night i got to sleep and hope i never wake up.

The only reason i haven't killed myself yet is because im a massive coward.
Every night i got to sleep and hope i never wake up.
Every night I ask Blackops2cel to grant me a quick and painless death.
84d.jpg

I don't live there, it's where I from though.
I'm in a similar situation you are but a little bit worse because I'm not even close to getting a degree. I thought about free online degrees but it's pretty much pointless if you're in your mid 20s and also ugly at the same time. My best advice would be to embrace the dark thoughts and maximize feelings of insanity and depersonalization. At this point in your life, the only thing left to do is risky suicidal behavior and drugs.

I'm in my mid twenties, currently struggling to get a bachelors degree, I've got very little work experience and no network/connections. My career prospects are pretty much non existent, if I don't rope I'll probably end up working for minimum wage after I graduate.

I live with my crazy Christian parents, stuck playing along with their cult. It's becoming unbearable, I don't know how much longer I can stay in the church.

I've got no real friends, a few acquaintances here and there but that's it. I obviously got no foid.

And even if I could salvage my life (and I don't know if I could), would it even be worth it since I'm stuck being a sand nigger for the rest of my life?
071213_p3p_021.jpg
i feel like every thread you post on incels starts with how you hate your life and how you hate your parents "cult".still i don't understand.What exactly do they do that you think is unbearable?i know nothing of the traditions of the coptic church so i am curious

i feel like every thread you post on incels starts with how you hate your life and how you hate your parents "cult".still i don't understand.What exactly do they do that you think is unbearable?i know nothing of the traditions of the coptic church so i am curious
Just a very strict church, they're like fundamentalist Christians but with everything bad from the middle east added on. I might be exaggerating a bit but I'm just tired of being dragged to church, forced to pay 10% of my meager earnings, and constantly told I'm even more worthless because I don't pray and shit.

Just a very strict church, they're like fundamentalist Christians but with everything bad from the middle east added on. I might be exaggerating a bit but I'm just tired of being dragged to church, forced to pay 10% of my meager earnings, and constantly told I'm even more worthless because I don't pray and shit.
to serve god should be every mans wish,but i understand why you hate going to mass or to deal with anything religious.The only way to solve your "annoyance" is to get closer to god and to jesus.You could go away from your parents but that is just running away from obligation(a mortal sin is a terrible sin)

to serve god should be every mans wish,but i understand why you hate going to mass or to deal with anything religious.The only way to solve your "annoyance" is to get closer to god and to jesus.You could go away from your parents but that is just running away from obligation(a mortal sin is a terrible sin)
I'm actually a non believer.
I'm in a similar situation you are but a little bit worse because I'm not even close to getting a degree. I thought about free online degrees but it's pretty much pointless if you're in your mid 20s and also ugly at the same time. My best advice would be to embrace the dark thoughts and maximize feelings of insanity and depersonalization. At this point in your life, the only thing left to do is risky suicidal behavior and drugs.
I'm too high inhib to do drugs.

save ur money to get passive income then neet

so why haven't you roped?

You lifemog me

Its easy to feel defeated in this form of life. I catch myself thinking dark and depressing thoughts on the daily basis, but I remember that coping makes me happy. Do what you want not what others want.

rotting
2017 was the worst year of my shitty life so far jfl, I have no idea why I even made this profile
I recently rewatched ATLA

Ah, the rare and ubiquitous Coptic! How are you doing?

I will give you some advice. You may be incel and it's over, but you might as well fucking try if you haven't tried.

1. Try finding a Coptic group on college if it's big enough; even if you aren't religious in the slightest, you might find people like you. Also you can try Armenians / Syriac for obvious reasons. You can also try Eastern Orthodox as well, they are Greek / Slavic, but they really like Copts.
2. Figure out what the hell you want to do and can do with your degree, narrow it down to 2-4 fields
3. Just send some emails to people working in those companies saying "Hey, my name is X Y Z, I'm a student at X Y Z, and I've noticed that you do X Y Z, and I was wondering if we could talk some time maybe via Zoom or something because I'm interested in this field, and was wondering if you had any advice on how someone could get into that field."
I recently rewatched ATLA
I've only seen 3 episodes, holy fuck is it so much better than I remember it.

Last edited:

071213_p3p_021.jpg

You are not living though, youre already dead, it never began

I guess we figured out your reason to live

I guess we figured out your reason to live
Nope.
You are not living though, youre already dead, it never began
:feelscry:
Ah, the rare and ubiquitous Coptic! How are you doing?

I will give you some advice. You may be incel and it's over, but you might as well fucking try if you haven't tried.

1. Try finding a Coptic group on college if it's big enough; even if you aren't religious in the slightest, you might find people like you. Also you can try Armenians / Syriac for obvious reasons. You can also try Eastern Orthodox as well, they are Greek / Slavic, but they really like Copts.
2. Figure out what the hell you want to do and can do with your degree, narrow it down to 2-4 fields
3. Just send some emails to people working in those companies saying "Hey, my name is X Y Z, I'm a student at X Y Z, and I've noticed that you do X Y Z, and I was wondering if we could talk some time maybe via Zoom or something because I'm interested in this field, and was wondering if you had any advice on how someone could get into that field."

I've only seen 3 episodes, holy fuck is it so much better than I remember it.
How you know about the Coptic church? I usually try to avoid them tbh.

How you know about the Coptic church? I usually try to avoid them tbh.

I was born in raised Catholic, but around college I began looking into Eastern Orthodoxy. There were some Copts and other Oriental Orthodox (Indian and Armenian) who attended Liturgies here and there. I attended a Coptic Liturgy out of curiosity, really pretty.

If you are Protestant, I recommend still looking to see if there is a Coptic group on college. You don't have to tell your parents about it. You'll find people who are more like you culturally and they will be more likely to accept you, considering you are a Christian Egyptian.

Last edited:
because you're a pussy who can't rope
Is that a reason to live?
I was born in raised Catholic, but around college I began looking into Eastern Orthodoxy. There were some Copts and other Oriental Orthodox (Indian and Armenian) who attended Liturgies here and there. I attended a Coptic Liturgy out of curiosity, really pretty.

If you are Protestant, I recommend still looking to see if there is a Coptic group on college. You don't have to tell your parents about it. You'll find people who are more like you culturally and they will be more likely to accept you, considering you are a Christian Egyptian.
You still religious?

How is your relationship with the rest of your family? Any siblings you care for?

How is your relationship with the rest of your family? Any siblings you care for?
I'm on good terms with my family, just can't stand the fact they are religious fanatics.

I'm on good terms with my family, just can't stand the fact they are religious fanatics.
Would you say you want to live for them? In my case, I have a disabled sister, my only real family, and couldn't imagine what roping would do to her

Would you say you want to live for them? In my case, I have a disabled sister, my only real family, and couldn't imagine what roping would do to her
Ya, the main reason I haven't roped is because I don't want to hurt them.

Ya, the main reason I haven't roped is because I don't want to hurt them.
I hear you. That keeps me going too. Although it isn't much, and we lead meager lives, that is something worth living for. Nothing wrong with that

Is that a reason to live?

You still religious?

No. Not really. I respect these religions in terms of their artistic, literary, philosophical, and cultural value, but I don't personally believe in them. I'm agnostic.

Last edited: