Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I see myself above women as a coping method and because it’s also damn true.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I see myself above women as a coping method and because it’s also damn true. The majority of them are disgusting and can’t make ACTUAL arguments except going for something out of your control such as trashing you for being sexually inactive and shit like that and we all know they live on easy mode when it comes to sexual pleasure so they use that against you to hurt you which just comes to show what their only self-worth is, their body, since even their insults are sexual which is just disgusting as hell and they are the same types demanding respect when they can’t even respect themselves and the only reason they are socially powerful is because the majority of the male gender are fucking simps that treat women above men, just gender traitors at this point.

Seriously, tell me normal fags, why should I respect women when they act like this? They disgust me. I started to despise the majority of the female gender in either late 2018 or early 2019 because guess what? I know what them disgusting whores are like and see women for what they are.

You are a man, so it isn't cope to say that intellectually you are above women.

Women are the reason why am alone all my life. I hate them with passion.

"Dis why you virgin"
-Foids with good arguments