Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I see myself a rising anti curry hatred

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Something is behind scenes, even on r/india there are anti curry most upvooted or showing them in very bad light.

@Chudpreet
@DarkStarDown
@KillNiggers
@comradespiderman29
@Grim_Reaper

It's fun to shit on a race which is not sexually attractive.

Something is behind scenes, even on r/india there are anti curry most upvooted or showing them in very bad light.
r/india doesn't represent India, only foreign born self hating cucks. r/Indiaspeaks does

I love how Indians speedran to become the most detestable people on the planet by pretty much everyone.And all it took was enough of them crossing the ocean and living amongst the first worlders kek

I love how Indians speedran to become the most detestable people on the planet by pretty much everyone.And all it took was enough of them crossing the ocean and living amongst the first worlders kek
*North Indians

Thank you pole saar for your concern, very much like busty polish girls plzz get me a pole gf saar plzzz :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Pole saar, plzz reply fast

The videos of curries being ridiculously unhygienic and horny are spreading all over the internet like a plague, along with them spreading all over the world like a plague and not fully assimilating into those countries is ultimately making the hatred of poocoons grow exponentially stronger in normal people by the day. It's so bad that even a platform like Reddit that's supposedly against racism, allows it's users to relentlessly shit on curries. At this point, even fucking Tiktok is better than Reddit.

. It's so bad that even a platform like Reddit that's supposedly against racism, allows it's users to relentlessly shit on curries.
Reddit 10 years ago had communities like r/coontown it was wild back then

The videos of curries being ridiculously unhygienic and horny are spreading all over the internet like a plague, along with them spreading all over the world like a plague and not fully assimilating into those countries is ultimately making the hatred of poocoons grow exponentially stronger in normal people by the day. It's so bad that even a platform like Reddit that's supposedly against racism, allows it's users to relentlessly shit on curries. At this point, even fucking Tiktok is better than Reddit.
The hatred is so much that even a fictional tale (holohoax) made by the biggest drama queens doesn't contain as much hatred in its narration (not even 0.05%) as the hatred Indians get

Even cockroaches, mosquitos and rodents get less hatred than Indians because at least some people keep those pests as pets but most non-Indians want a genocide for Indians

The hatred is so much that even a fictional tale (holohoax) made by the biggest drama queens doesn't contain as much hatred in its narration (not even 0.05%) as the hatred Indians get
Imagine if curries were the ones that started the pandemic instead of chinks. We would've been genocides by now. I'm honestly surprised we haven't actually started one:feelshaha:.

meh

there's a rising anti-male hatred, eg. the man vs. bear thing, which paints all men as rapists + evil

curries are professional rapists, so of course they're the first target. but it's actually an attack on all males

first they came for the curries, and I said nothing...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back