Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I see many detransitioner foids on the streets

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
From a distance I can hear the voice, it is deep like a male voice. But the shape of the hips, buttocks, legs, shoulders is feminine . Now this puzzles an ethniccel1. Ethniccel hates hommofagotry but somehow these "men" have "feminine" characteristics that catch an ethniccels sex starved attention. Ethniccel for years even stops looking at people on the streets to avoid these nonsence confusing thoughts.

So fast forward and I see documentaries of so-call "detransitioners" . I mean a man cant get his penis back but foids still have a chance obviously, also many only cut off their breasts.

So now that I know whats happening I suddenly see LOADS of such humans beings on the streets. Gen Z is infected with this virus. To think how many foids removed their uterus and eggs and are completely 100% infertile.

Anyway I think these "detransitioner" foids are easy targets , very low self esteem with voices deeper than a mans, strange body figures from hormone therapy then stopping the therapy. Incels can easly fuck those that still have their natural pussies if they play their cards right.

All part of the Jews 2030 global depopulation agenda.

All part of the Jews 2030 global depopulation agenda.
The Happy Merchant

I would never

It does dwindle the competition for normies

I would never
Shit ,,,,me I would bra with no condom nice and slow.

Those are real original natural pussies. The foids are just fucked up in the brains but the pussy good.

Just dont get them pregnant

seems it only happens to children from single mother homes
Easier to manipulate, kids from single parent's home are also more likely to be sexually abused and bullied. Its a sick world we live in.

Shit ,,,,me I would bra with no condom nice and slow.

Those are real original natural pussies. The foids are just fucked up in the brains but the pussy good.

Just dont get them pregnant
it still seems kind of gay. like having sex with bisexual woman

it still seems kind of gay. like having sex with bisexual woman
I am not gay and hate even the thought of such things, I was born like that. But to now say that I give a fuck about if a foid was dumb enough to fuck herself up with cutting cutting off her breasts and shit? I dont give fuck, if the pussy is original female and its a sweet tight pussy then I will fuck. I dont give a fuck what those foids did to themselves.

Its a different story though for son of a bitch men that got breast implants and cut their balls off. If that muthafucka steps to me I will stab him.

How is that gay?
cuz they are LGBTQ. bisexual/lesbian women dress to look like men sometimes. i would imagine troons have done the same.

bisexual/lesbian women dress to look like men sometimes.
But you're not having sex with them with clothes on are you? If you're a man and she's a woman it's heterosexual jfl

But you're not having sex with them with clothes on are you? If you're a man and she's a woman it's heterosexual jfl
but some of them act really gay. they cut their hair very short, try to deepen their voice, and fucking a woman that is trying to look like a man is kind of questionable

but some of them act really gay. they cut their hair very short, and fucking a woman that is trying to look like a man is kind of questionable
It doesn't make you gay if you fuck a masculine girl. Would it make you straight if you fucked a feminine man? No it wouldn't.

trans people are rare, and detrans people are a small percentage of those

they aren't common

if you're seeing 'detrans' people everywhere then they aren't really detrans

reported for tranny loving, filthy white stinking rubbish. Jew lover, jew ass licker, my knife is ready for white filth like you
i c

trans people are rare, and detrans people are a small percentage of those

they aren't common

if you're seeing 'detrans' people everywhere then they aren't really detrans
i live in a university city so probably see many thats why

i live in a university city so probably see many thats why
ok that would make sense

gl ascending with retarded uni foids if you want ig

ok that would make sense

gl ascending with retarded uni foids if you want ig
white nigga detransitioned foids are traumatised. Study how to phsycologically manipulate their fucked physcological traumas and they become your cum slaves and you become Massa, thank me later for the high iq game

white nigga detransitioned foids are traumatised. Study how to phsycologically manipulate their fucked physcological traumas and they become your cum slaves and you become Massa, thank me later for the high iq game
I can't wait to fuck a hot tiny tit gal that sounds like a forklift operater.

I can't wait to fuck a hot tiny tit gal that sounds like a forklift operater.
it is what is. Take it or leave it, nobody promised you high quality foids. Those foids are all fucked up in every way.

it is what is. Take it or leave it, nobody promised you high quality foids. Those foids are all fucked up in every way.
Shut up and take my money, pimp! Lol

Shut up and take my money, pimp! Lol
shut up trick.

White trash junkies in my city will fuck johns with noc ondom for even 20$. They even start young