Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I see lots of young girls in the city but no guys

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wiz. Wants to ascend with fat gril ♡.
★★★★★
An interesting observation i made as a delivery guy during the summer in a big cosmopolitan city is that 18-early 20's women are always out and about even at very late hours. Even closing on midnight you see them all dolled up and wordly like the world was their oyster while guys their age, except the rare exceptions, are nowhere to be found. Now you probably think of a gaggle of girls, but something that's caught my eye is that i often see even one young girl going somewhere while it's almost never the case for a zoom zoom guy ! :feelsohgod:

But even as i was passing through a park around 6pm and it was still very sunny i glanced in the direction of the people sitting on the grass and holy shit it was so disturbing that i wanted to take a photo. It was like 80% women. Guess men were at work for their slavemasters while younger guys were either LDARING or tradcon coping with endless self-improvement and fruity oversocializing podcasts and videos.

The world is starting to look weird.

They fuck chads but most of them prefer not to date.

They fuck chads but most of them prefer not to date.

-->

A week ago i saw a foid with het group of girlfriends shout "You're so hot" to a blonde Chad

It was around midnight too as i was coming back from work. It was a group of typical slim white foids in their early 20's. Also i sometimes see girls doing those poses and even stupid dances, the world is becoming a TikTok parody.

And these whores have attitudes. Normies/leftists/feminists ignore subtler "power dynamics" as soon as it goes their way. There's no "catcalling" , "female objectification" or "male gaze" , ain't no such things in 2024. There's rather sneering, giggling and making comments on men's genetic fitness though. Almost always negatively of course given that women don't love men.