Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I see attractive girls with sub-6 guys all the time! These incels are delusional!"

I hate women so much its unreal

We may not be able to change female nature but we can at least spread the blackpill so there are less such "couples" for them to use as proof that we're wrong. Then they'll have to go back to using their other useless platitudes.

Whores like that can't be called human :feelspuke::feelspuke:

The interviewer has a really good demeanor for this kind of thing. Neither of them seized up or refused to share through the whole ordeal.

Wouldn't you like to be part of such a beautiful, honest and dependable relationship?

Seen another video with this nigga before. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: If this is not all staged up then most female-normtard "relationships" be like:

Brutal if that was real

Oh fuck, she said it... "it's not that deep." My 17 year old sister says this all the time. So fucking irritating.

We may not be able to change female nature but we can at least spread the blackpill so there are less such "couples" for them to use as proof that we're wrong. Then they'll have to go back to using their other useless platitudes.

Very true. Non-Chads will eventually get it.. I hope.