Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I see at least 4 women daily who have this kind of jaw, while ive only saw 3 men in my whole life with such a jaw

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

You CANNOT tell me that this is normal, i see women like her with even wider jaws EVERY DAY

Even most slayers i see daily are only narrow skulled cucks compared to all the wide-jawed women i see daily

No wonder that only 20% of men get sex, since this small minority of men are the only ones who still have a dimorphic masculine face

The rest 80% of all men dont have any male dimorphic Features and traits anymore, the average women brow and jaw mogs the average man into oblivion

Every 2-3nd women i see has a prominent- defined zygomatic arch, even the landwhales

While i only see a man with sharp cheekbones every once in a while

Yeah wtf is going on? Is it something in the water supply or something we're eating, lifestyle or what?
Soyboys everywhere, masculine women everywhere

probably they are doing jaw filling with hyaluronic acid

JFL we’re even getting mogged by foids nowadays.

They all undergo thousands of surgeries and layers of makeup to impress chad.

I personally don't see a lot of women with such jaws, but I also noticed that the differences between male and female are too small nowadays. Sometimes, the only difference is the genital area.
I see women that are tall, women with deep voices, broad jaws, wide shoulders.
A woman is supposed to be significantly smaller and more feminine than a man.
It really is no wonder that such women are not attracted to sub chads.

Yeah wtf is going on? Is it something in the water supply or something we're eating, lifestyle or what?
Soyboys everywhere, masculine women everywhere
no idea. But I know women ACT more masculine as a result of feminism

I noticed this trend as well, rarely see a guy with good cheekbones and zygomatic arch. Yet every other foid has them.

pseudo manipulation: food , water , chemtrails , transhumanism agenda ( weaken man )

I get jaw and chin mogged by foids regularly.

sucking dick hypertrophies masseters

Yeah, looks weird but i like the way it looks, personally

Their jaw isn't wider, their overall skull is smaller and they usually have tiny zygos.

Most guys jaw's might seem narrow because they have a much wider head.

@RREEEEEEEEE does she jaw mog you

Tfw when a female jawmogs you to hell and back

Their jaw isn't wider, their overall skull is smaller and they usually have tiny zygos.

Most guys jaw's might seem narrow because they have a much wider head.

There was a study that the average women has already a wider jaw and zygos relatively to their skull size

She has masseter hypertrophy from sucking so many dicks. The end game of mewing.

It is because our diet is filled with estrogen promoting and testosterone blocking substances.

if a child is male they usually develop more traits from the mother than father.
If the child is female they take more traits from the father than mother

Women havs better BF distribution I think. That may lead to less bloated face, thus more exposed jawline.

Women havs better BF distribution I think. That may lead to less bloated face, thus more exposed jawline.
Just be a woman theory strikes again

Just train your masseters and smash your cheek bones on a daily basis... :feelsokman: if it doesn't help and you'll only look bloated from that -> it's over :cryfeels:

Sorry for the :redpill:

The human body is weird

the conspiracy minded part of my brain tells me hollywood, models, etc. are made up of trannies.

fuck them i deserve this jaw more

Yeah, looks weird but i like the way it looks, personally
I can't understand how anyone can like this, it looks like chad with long hair and some minor surgeries :feelspuke:
0/10 wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole

Last edited:
View attachment 100479

You CANNOT tell me that this is normal, i see women like her with even wider jaws EVERY DAY

Even most slayers i see daily are only narrow skulled cucks compared to all the wide-jawed women i see daily

No wonder that only 20% of men get sex, since this small minority of men are the only ones who still have a dimorphic masculine face

The rest 80% of all men dont have any male dimorphic Features and traits anymore, the average women brow and jaw mogs the average man into oblivion

Every 2-3nd women i see has a prominent- defined zygomatic arch, even the landwhales

While i only see a man with sharp cheekbones every once in a while

bro, they appear to have wide jaws because women have narrow faces with very little zygo development

edit: i'm a fucking retard who wrote this exact same response two weeks back