Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I See A Lot Of People Disrespecting and Trivilaizing Islam Here

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
First of all, I'm not a Muslim myself, but it nevertheless irks me that there are so many spergs here who who evoke the name of Allah and the prophet Mohammed and so on only because they like Islam's social conservatism and perceived based views on women. It's very petty because they're using the religion as a cheap tool to vent their frustrations toward women and western society without any further ostensible commitment to the faith. I'm sure any real Muslims reading such things would cringe at thier pettiness. Also I'm sure there are real dedicated Muslims here, but like I said most are more interested in the politics and/or aesthetics of Islamic culture than the faith itself.

It would be a different story if they were saying these things ironically because they are anti Islam or something, but I'm afraid that's not the case. They actually appreciate it, but are not willing to go the distance, because I promise you there are aspects of Islam that are in opposition to the blackpill and using the internet to post on .co all day and what not.

Walahi I will pray for the mighty fist of Allah to smite thou degenerate abomination

but srs yeah I can agree

People just actually want to LDAR. Nothing will arise from this forum anyways.

. Nothing will arise from this forum anyways.
That's an understatement. I realized this forum is like playing cards or lifting weights in prison. Just a way to piss the time away in the prison of life that incels go through.

People should stop making fun of people’s races / ethnicity / culture on here in general. Inceldom runs rampent throughout the male gender, period.

My dad is Paki so he used to be a hardcore Muslim. It’s really hard for me to read terrible things about them because it reminds me of him.