Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I screamed at some kid today for laughing at me

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So I havent been too active lately. Sorry for that. I've been depressed and doing a lot of coping with weed, beer, and video games..

Anyway I had to run to the grocery store today because my grandparents were coming for lunch and I needed to grab stuff for my mom

I was doing my normal shopping until I need cereal on the top shelf. Tried my tip toes and still couldnt reach so I kinda half climbed the shelf so o could reach and some fucking faggot teen looking fuck just stood there laughing at me and I just sorta lost it.

Got in his face screaming. Manager came over to calm me down and ask the kid if i hit him or something.

Was fucking humiliating. The kid just ended up walking away with a cunty little smile

DONT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE

Should have spERged out bettER.

Did the little shit heightmog you?

This generation is such a humiliation. This is a serious crisis. This is the consequences of lack parenting. Not right, not right at all.

you are small aren't you? even the kids dont respect manlets. its embedded in our nature to look down in small people literally and figuratively

teenagers are some of the biggest scum on the earth, was the guy a chad?

Based. The little shit got what he deserved. Still though my heart goes out to you manletcels I'm glad as hell I'm 6'1

What a little shit.

This is the consequences of lack parenting. Not right, not right at all.
This. Parents who raise their kids to behave like this should not be parents at all.

should've smacked him with cereal box

Nice work for shouting at him. You did the right thing.

teenagers are some of the biggest scum on the earth, was the guy a chad?
Nah just some tallish normie
Based. The little shit got what he deserved. Still though my heart goes out to you manletcels I'm glad as hell I'm 6'1
Not only am I a manlet but autistic too.
Nice work for shouting at him. You did the right thing.
Thanks I agree.
What a little shit.

This. Parents who raise their kids to behave like this should not be parents at all.
It's a glaring demonstration of their skills of raising a decent human being.
should've smacked him with cereal box
Tbh that woulda been funny

So I havent been too active lately. Sorry for that. I've been depressed and doing a lot of coping with weed, beer, and video games..

Anyway I had to run to the grocery store today because my grandparents were coming for lunch and I needed to grab stuff for my mom

I was doing my normal shopping until I need cereal on the top shelf. Tried my tip toes and still couldnt reach so I kinda half climbed the shelf so o could reach and some fucking faggot teen looking fuck just stood there laughing at me and I just sorta lost it.

Got in his face screaming. Manager came over to calm me down and ask the kid if i hit him or something.

Was fucking humiliating. The kid just ended up walking away with a cunty little smile

DONT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE
It is over, friend. :feelsrope:

should've punched the smile right off his face

Sorry to hear about your experience.

I hate hearing laughter as an uglycel since I always assume it's directed at me wherever I am. The best advice to give is...

DONT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE

What did you shout at him?