Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I screamed at a fat fuck foid for walking in the bikelane

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
Today on my way home from my uncles home, I rented some electric scooter and I was going decently fast, when I noticed some cunt walking in the bike lane. She was a fat fuck with strange tattoos and dyed hair. She was walking in the middle of the bikelane too so as I approached her I yelled KAAAAAAH! as I rode past her. The stupid bitch let out her pathetic scream.

Im sure the fat fuck will think twice about using her dying, pathetic body to block the bikelane. I would have loved for her to try and run after me and take a swing. I would enjoy kicking that fat foids face in self defense legally.

Anyways guys how was your day.

wasnt this story posted already?

Based. When I ride my bike on the local bike road (I go really fast), some entitles bitches will walk side by side pigging up the whole road as I approach. Fuck them for not moving over. I just keep riding at the same speed right towards them. They expect me to pull over in the grass for them but that's not happening. As I get very close, and they realize they might get hit, they get scared and move out of the way at the last second.

Based. When I ride my bike on the local bike road (I go really fast), some entitles bitches will walk side by side pigging up the whole road as I approach. Fuck them for not moving over. I just keep riding at the same speed right towards them. They expect me to pull over in the grass for them but that's not happening. As I get very close, and they realize they might get hit, they get scared and move out of the way at the last second.
Holy fuck I wish they would get hit so bad

Holy fuck I wish they would get hit so bad
I have to be careful not to hit them though, or the police would get me. Sometimes those bitches are so retarded they don't even move! In which case, I zoom by within inches of them, scaring the fuck outta them

Low inhib mogs me

I drunk texted whores last night telling them that I would grape them. (In gran turismo)

Low inhib mogs me

I drunk texted whores last night telling them that I would grape them. (In gran turismo)
Probably gonna have the cops knocking on my door. I hope not, but I'm retarded so I guess it's deserved :feelsrope:

Low inhib mogs me

Why do you have foid phone numbers in the first place

Thats fucked up. Its so clear it wasn't serious
Idk I was pretty mad last night. Said some pretty horrible shit I regret. There was like 4 or 5 foids I messaged.

I was never a good person anyway, so it's kind of deserved. Chad could do the same though and I'm sure foids would be jumping for joy.

(Just for clarification I didn't actually mean it, I was just mad because none of them were replying back to me)