Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I scare myself sometimes…

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★★
Not sure if I should post this in offtopic or here, considering it kinda does stem from being unloved and having negative experiences. At the same time, I’m unsure if this experience has much to do with inceldom.

Since I can remember, while I did have some fond memories, it’s often overshadowed by the unpleasant ones. Where I was pretty much abused and gaslit by my grandfather, my aunt, and other members of my family, and antagonized by my older brothers and younger foid cousins, and get in trouble for reacting the only way I knew how. The cycle never ends. When I at some point unintentionally got CPS involved with complaining about how my ass was stop ll hurting from one of my grandfather’s beating where it hurt to sit down, my mom threatened to kill me if he got arrested. My family also pretty much turned on me not entirely, but yeah. It’s been like that for years until I grew up. As of now, I’d be getting flashbacks after flashbacks of conflicts with them and having to face them over and over again. They don’t see it as abuse, they thought I deserved it. Sometimes I did (I’ll admit, I was a piece of shit as a kid), but for things I didn’t do, this was something I can never get over.
“YOU MAD? GOOD. BE MAD AT YOURSELF!”
“YOU GONNA ACT LIKE A BITCH, YOU GONNA GET TREATED LIKE A BITCH!” (I complained about being treated like someone’s bitch)
Being called an asshole, dickhead, and other crap.
All those words keep echoing in my head, and with all that, I’m just getting so angry I just feel like murdering someone, but no… there’s no point to that. All it would do is land me in jail, and my family would hate me even more, as well as the extended family members, and I’ll be an even bigger target. But I’m stuck with my mother now and I’m unsure how I’ll get out of this situation. I feel so broken, that even if I find someone, I’ll just fuck everything up with my bottled up anger.

But as the days go by, I notice I’m just becoming even darker, just becoming the monster they made me out to be. I won’t use violence as there’s no point, and I don’t want to get my hands dirty. But I will be inclined to burn bridges if I’m pushed far enough.

In my apartment smoking is forbidden, and for months I’ve been contemplating taking pictures of the ash trays, and them smoking as evidence. After they’ve received a warning from the landlord after they’ve had an inspection and the people saw an ashtray they forgot to hide and went batshit insane and lied about it, I began committing to it. I began capturing the evidence and hiding it in my hidden album and just stockpile whenever the opportunity arises.

I know this is probably not right and I’m being too vindictive. But I blame them. I blame my family for the trauma they’ve caused me. They contribute to my obsession with ctb. So, when the time comes, when I’m free from their grasp, they better hope and pray I won’t be as merciless as I’m feeling right now. Because by they won’t see it coming.

Sorry man, you’re not that interesting to read all that

Sorry man, you’re not that interesting to read all that
Tldr: I’m contemplating burning bridges by getting my uncaring parents evicted due to my fucked up past.

Tldr: I’m contemplating burning bridges by getting my uncaring parents evicted due to my fucked up past.
Not a good idea. You don’t want them to cut you off of their support or will

Not a good idea. You don’t want them to cut you off of their support or will
Yeah, I understand. I’m just gonna wait until I manage to become independent, or rope, or they screw me over in an attempt to flex on me before deciding.

I’m not concerned about the will as I don’t expect much from them, but I guess there’s two people on my shoulder playing tug of war.

Last edited:
I read everything

If you can and you want , it's better to get away from them. They'll always hate you anyway

I read everything

If you can and you want , it's better to get away from them. They'll always hate you anyway
Thank you.

I’m gonna try. Though I probably won’t be ready until I have my other option for backup. Of I manage to find some purpose, then maybe I can let it go.
kratos GIF

Not sure if I should post this in offtopic or here, considering it kinda does stem from being unloved and having negative experiences. At the same time, I’m unsure if this experience has much to do with inceldom.

Since I can remember, while I did have some fond memories, it’s often overshadowed by the unpleasant ones. Where I was pretty much abused and gaslit by my grandfather, my aunt, and other members of my family, and antagonized by my older brothers and younger foid cousins, and get in trouble for reacting the only way I knew how. The cycle never ends. When I at some point unintentionally got CPS involved with complaining about how my ass was stop ll hurting from one of my grandfather’s beating where it hurt to sit down, my mom threatened to kill me if he got arrested. My family also pretty much turned on me not entirely, but yeah. It’s been like that for years until I grew up. As of now, I’d be getting flashbacks after flashbacks of conflicts with them and having to face them over and over again. They don’t see it as abuse, they thought I deserved it. Sometimes I did (I’ll admit, I was a piece of shit as a kid), but for things I didn’t do, this was something I can never get over.
“YOU MAD? GOOD. BE MAD AT YOURSELF!”
“YOU GONNA ACT LIKE A BITCH, YOU GONNA GET TREATED LIKE A BITCH!” (I complained about being treated like someone’s bitch)
Being called an asshole, dickhead, and other crap.
All those words keep echoing in my head, and with all that, I’m just getting so angry I just feel like murdering someone, but no… there’s no point to that. All it would do is land me in jail, and my family would hate me even more, as well as the extended family members, and I’ll be an even bigger target. But I’m stuck with my mother now and I’m unsure how I’ll get out of this situation. I feel so broken, that even if I find someone, I’ll just fuck everything up with my bottled up anger.

But as the days go by, I notice I’m just becoming even darker, just becoming the monster they made me out to be. I won’t use violence as there’s no point, and I don’t want to get my hands dirty. But I will be inclined to burn bridges if I’m pushed far enough.

In my apartment smoking is forbidden, and for months I’ve been contemplating taking pictures of the ash trays, and them smoking as evidence. After they’ve received a warning from the landlord after they’ve had an inspection and the people saw an ashtray they forgot to hide and went batshit insane and lied about it, I began committing to it. I began capturing the evidence and hiding it in my hidden album and just stockpile whenever the opportunity arises.

I know this is probably not right and I’m being too vindictive. But I blame them. I blame my family for the trauma they’ve caused me. They contribute to my obsession with ctb. So, when the time comes, when I’m free from their grasp, they better hope and pray I won’t be as merciless as I’m feeling right now. Because by they won’t see it coming.
Years of verbal, physical and psychological abuse might trigger complex post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms. It's common to mentally recreate scenarios where you stand up for yourself, instead of conforming to the constant humiliation perpetrated by your family.

Though, this cope isn't fulfilling enough to some people, who end up expressing their bottled up rage and frustration in physical ways—Ted Kaczynski crafted bombs to blow up the people who he thought were contributing to the growth of the disastrous industrial revolution; Elliot Rodger went on a shooting spree to pay back years of social rejection and sexual deprivation; Edmund Kemper murdered female hitchhikers as a way of releasing anger toward his mother.

How much pain are you willing to inflict upon people due to your parents' atitudes? Do people truly deserve it or is it because there's no other way you can relieve stress and anger caused by your parents? Aren't your parents the only ones responsible for your trauma? That's something I'd ask myself before engaging in any criminal activity.

Years of verbal, physical and psychological abuse might trigger complex post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms. It's common to mentally recreate scenarios where you stand up for yourself, instead of conforming to the constant humiliation perpetrated by your family.

Though, this cope isn't fulfilling enough to some people, who end up expressing their bottled up rage and frustration in physical ways—Ted Kaczynski crafted bombs to blow up the people who he thought were contributing to the growth of the disastrous industrial revolution; Elliot Rodger went on a shooting spree to pay back years of social rejection and sexual deprivation; Edmund Kemper murdered female hitchhikers as a way of releasing anger toward his mother.

How much pain are you willing to inflict upon people due to your parents' atitudes? Do people truly deserve it or is it because there's no other way you can relieve stress and anger caused by your parents? Aren't your parents the only ones responsible for your trauma? That's something I'd ask myself before engaging in any criminal activity.
I agree with you on that. As much as I blame the people outside my family as well, my mother and the family I grew up with are the ones I blame more. I know that with all that anger, violence won’t do me any justice as I’ve learned from all the people you’ve mentioned. So, I’ll just use my brains, and use the rules I have to follow against them whom casually violate them, if that is their thumbscrew. For now though, I’ll keep your words in mind, bot to say that I haven’t reflected on it too much already. But it’s useful.

Thank you.