Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I scarcely see 5/10+ girls with nonchads

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Always tall chads.
was just reminded of this when I went outside to ride my bike and saw 4 shirtless chads playing volleyball with 2 high value white girls that are probably getting gangbanged by them as I type this. Meanwhile I bust another one into my fleshlight.
nonchads don't stand a chance with any female that isn't a 4/10 or under, single mother, landwhale with aids and a pegging fetish
Peep

Last edited:
Any other female that isn’t 5/10+ stays inside sobbing that she’ll never be able to taste chad.
Instead, they start up subreddits and websites dedicated to "femcels" and reject any incel willing to date them :lul:

Instead, they start up subreddits and websites dedicated to "femcels" and reject any incel willing to date them :lul:
"I'm tired of being a cum dumpster for a sub 8 male WAHHH I haven't had sex since last week! WAHHH"