Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw two sub 5 foot guys the other day

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They were desperately trying to thugmaxxx but it was all futile. I saw the pain in their eyes. I would rope on the spot if I was in their shoes. They must have god tier copes.

One can't have been taller than 4'10 and the other was maybe even shorter than that.

I don't know how God can allow such cruelty on someone.

I'm already giga suicidal at 5'7, I'm pretty sure I would have roped If I was them.

being sub 6 foot is bad enough.

sub 5 foot is midget territory

At Subway yeah?

Why the hell aren't these guys prescribed GH? At their heights they should be eligible for GH therapy.

look at my username fml it doesnt get worse than this trust me ugly face is one thing but ugly face and under 5 feet is a new level of cruelty

Completely and utterly over for them. They don’t deserve that misery.

They were desperately trying to thugmaxxx but it was all futile. I saw the pain in their eyes. I would rope on the spot if I was in their shoes. They must have god tier copes.

One can't have been taller than 4'10 and the other was maybe even shorter than that.

I don't know how God can allow such cruelty on someone.
How can you thugmaxx when the average foid can lift you up and they don't even reach her shoulder height

At least it won't be hard to find a suitable place for roping as a gigamanlet

must have god tier copes.
tenor.gif

You should exact revenge on your parents for bring you into this world with such genes. How tall are they?

mom is really short but no idea about dad. never met. anyways revenge ideas hmu lol

Being a turbomanlet is a perma death sentence

being sub 6 foot is bad enough.

sub 5 foot is midget territory
I don't care what you do, how successful you are, how much money you have, how intelligent you are, what your personality is, or even what your face looks like. If you're sub 5-foot, you will never in your entire life be able to ascend unless on betabuxx pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

I don't care what you do, how successful you are, how much money you have, how intelligent you are, what your personality is, or even what your face looks like. If you're sub 5-foot, you will never in your entire life be able to ascend unless on betabuxx pewpew.
View attachment 215474
if you are sub 5'6 you will never be able to ascend normally

I'm already giga suicidal at 5'7, I'm pretty sure I would have roped If I was them.
Not suicidal, but the sense that it never began lingers

What country do you live in? The only non-dwarfism Sub5 foot people I’ve seen in the states have been Latin women.

look at my username fml it doesnt get worse than this trust me ugly face is one thing but ugly face and under 5 feet is a new level of cruelty
I’m sorry bro. You don’t deserve this hell.

I saw a 4 foot tall girl on my campus the other day

Thugmaxxing is a god tier cope apparently