Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw the real Chad and Stacy today...

GrotesqueIncel

GrotesqueIncel

Clowncel
★★
I was at Target, and I went to the self checkout area. In the checkout next to mine, there was a beautiful blonde girl. About 17 or 18. There was also a worker helping her out. He was tall, white, and really good looking. They were giggling and joking about, and she seemed to be really into him.
There’s no way she would’ve reacted like that if the guy was ugly. She probably would’ve been creeped out and scared if it was. I was disgusted and enraged at the thought of this.
I saw the real Chad and Stacy.

no such thing as a stacy.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Username checks out.

shouldve specified. when people talk about a stacy they usually use that term to suggest that it's the female version of a chad, when there is no such thing as a female equivalent of chad. women have a much more narrow idea of what they consider to be attractive, and chad is just that, the physically ideal man according to women's narrow standards of beauty. our (men's) standards of attractiveness are much broader though, we can find beauty in even the most unconventionally attractive woman. im sure i dont need to go into details here; as incels most of us are already aware of this.

i really dislike the term "stacy".

retarded_dumbshit said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Username checks out.
shouldve specified. when people talk about a stacy they usually use that term to suggest that it's the female version of a chad, when there is no such thing as a female equivalent of chad. women have a much more narrow idea of what they consider to be attractive, and chad is just that, the physically ideal man according to women's narrow standards of beauty. our (men's) standards of attractiveness are much broader though, we can find beauty in even the most unconventionally attractive woman. im sure i dont need to go into details here; as incels most of us are already aware of this.

I call women whose faces are 8+/10 Stacies. But yes even an average girl would get much more attention than the average guy. It's over for us.

I tend to not look twice when i see a stacy or a chad

retarded_dumbshit said:
shouldve specified. when people talk about a stacy they usually use that term to suggest that it's the female version of a chad, when there is no such thing as a female equivalent of chad. women have a much more narrow idea of what they consider to be attractive, and chad is just that, the physically ideal man according to women's narrow standards of beauty. our (men's) standards of attractiveness are much broader though, we can find beauty in even the most unconventionally attractive woman. im sure i dont need to go into details here; as incels most of us are already aware of this.

Stacy usually refers to 7+ foid with pretty much Godlike life of worship,respect and praise (tutorial mode). It is different than a regular girl who lives on easy mode.

GrotesqueIncel said:
I was at Target, and I went to the self checkout area. In the checkout next to mine, there was a beautiful blonde girl. About 17 or 18. There was also a worker helping her out. He was tall, white, and really good looking. They were giggling and joking about, and she seemed to be really into him.
There’s no way she would’ve reacted like that if the guy was ugly. She probably would’ve been creeped out and scared if it was. I was disgusted and enraged at the thought of this.
I saw the real Chad and Stacy.

Well yeah usually females care first how the guy looks, and it it's not that, they usually look for the dominant one.
These two are at top
As for intelligence and personality...well...that's way down...

Tellem--T said:
I tend to not look twice when i see a stacy or a chad
you can beat both up though

retarded_dumbshit said:

Nice way of explaining it, and honestly, after reading all that, it really makes sense.

Although when I think of stacy, I imagine this popular girl always posting on insta to get likes, and generally being a basic bitch with everything she does and says, just to get some attention (usually from chad, or even from beta orbiters).
Probably that's what others are thinking of too.
Kind of like the opposite of a nerdy girl I guess :\