Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I saw the impossible today

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I saw this hideous short ogre looking motherfucker with a pickmesha Stacey wife, and beautiful children (that look like they are his). The ugly man looks like an incel, only with the face of contentedness. He was no taller than 5'6. I mean he looked like a Mexican Ron Jeremy pretty much. Looks like he showers no more than once a week-- he clearly puts negative effort in his hygiene. Really outdated fashion, he looks he came out of the movie "Whassup Rockers," then had a fairytale ending with one of the rich white bitches he knocked up with in his teens-- and then aged like shit. Meanwhile his wife hasn't aged at all. His wife looks like Naama Kates or Sarah Polley in their prime, only thinner, and is also just the perfect height for a short man. It seems like this incel looking lucky bastard brings nothing to the table but earnest, bare-minimum effort. I saw them in some cheap eatery. As ugly as HE is, it seems like his kids only picked up just a tiny bit of ethnic features. The kids seem above average height for their age, his son will probably be around 5'11" when he matures.

When I walked in the eatery, I had immediate doubts they were a couple. It was only because the Stacey was so oddly comfortable being in proximity to this hideous man did I begin to question-- and then when his daughter hugged his leg and said "daddy," and then I saw the son behind the daughter with a few of his features did it punch me in the gut that the man has achieved an impossible dream. I think the most surreal thing about the situation was how much of a pickmesha the Stacey seemed. She really seemed to care about the ugly motherfucker. She did things at the pace he did things-- and even cleaned up for him. I mean, I've seen ugly guys have decent looking foids before, but NEVER sincerely like this.

I think the only lesson I have picked up from this is that if you manage to have teen sex as an ugly teen by some fluke or fad-- for fucks sake-- you MUST impregnate the foid immediately.

1. You immediately impair the ability for the foid to monkeybranch, cuz being a single mom is one of the few things that truly knocks foid SMV.
2. The foid you impregnate while young and impressionable, will be more likely to pair bond with you. You will GROW co-dependent the way couples SHOULD be. Her lack of dating experience/hypergamy will make her a bit more hesitant to move on from you, simply because unknown waters is more work.
3. If she got knocked up early, it's also likely she will develop lower self-esteem. She will think you being minimum effort is normal behavior, and is simply appreciative that you are around.
4. If she has your kids she will be too busy to learn about better opportunities or make friends with KWEENS that set her straight. It will be less likely she reads FDS.
5. Who the fuck cares if you can afford kids-- most people I know that had kids waay too early ended up doing better than average usually. They work hard but they have a sense of fulfillment, and get more out of life. And I swear to god, the job market/ bosses have some kind of conspiracy keeping child-havers afloat in jobs they barely have time for. Women stay entertained with the tension of managing to succeed against the odds. Conversely, they get bored, entitled, and depressed if everything is handed to them easily.
6. MOST IMPORTANTLY-- if your spouse has kids early, not only will your kids will be healthier and less retarded, but your wife will also be healthier, age better, and recover from the pregnancy gracefully.

Last edited:
Either lucky or in a betabux relationship.

This makes sense, but how can you impregnate her, without facing legal issues?

I mean ideally impregnate teens AS a teen
Its not about that, its about how you can impregnate her (regardless of age)? Because its most likely she will demand a condom

I saw this hideous short ogre looking motherfucker with a pickmesha Stacey wife, and beautiful children (that look like they are his). The ugly man looks like an incel, only with the face of contentedness. He was no taller than 5'6. I mean he looked like a Mexican Ron Jeremy pretty much. Looks like he showers no more than once a week-- he clearly puts negative effort in his hygiene. Really outdated fashion, he looks he came out of the movie "Whassup Rockers," then had a fairytale ending with one of the rich white bitches he knocked up with in his teens-- and then aged like shit. Meanwhile his wife hasn't aged at all. His wife looks like Naama Kates or Sarah Polley in their prime, only thinner, and is also just the perfect height for a short man. It seems like this incel looking lucky bastard brings nothing to the table but earnest, bare-minimum effort. I saw them in some cheap eatery. As ugly as HE is, it seems like his kids only picked up just a tiny bit of ethnic features. The kids seem above average height for their age, his son will probably be around 5'11" when he matures.

When I walked in the eatery, I had immediate doubts they were a couple. It was only because the Stacey was so oddly comfortable being in proximity to this hideous man did I begin to question-- and then when his daughter hugged his leg and said "daddy," and then I saw the son behind the daughter with a few of his features did it punch me in the gut that the man has achieved an impossible dream. I think the most surreal thing about the situation was how much of a pickmesha the Stacey seemed. She really seemed to care about the ugly motherfucker. She did things at the pace he did things-- and even cleaned up for him. I mean, I've seen ugly guys have decent looking foids before, but NEVER sincerely like this.

I think the only lesson I have picked up from this is that if you manage to have teen sex as an ugly teen by some fluke or fad-- for fucks sake-- you MUST impregnate the foid immediately.

1. You immediately impair the ability for the foid to monkeybranch, cuz being a single mom is one of the few things that truly knocks foid SMV.
2. The foid you impregnate while young and impressionable, will be more likely to pair bond with you. You will GROW co-dependent the way couples SHOULD be. Her lack of dating experience/hypergamy will make her a bit more hesitant to move on from you, simply because it's more work.
3. If she got knocked up early, it's also likely she will develop lower self-esteem. She will think you being minimum effort is normal behavior, and is simply appreciative that you are around.
4. If she has your kids she will be too busy to learn about better opportunities or make friends with KWEENS that set her straight. It will be less likely she reads FDS.
5. Who the fuck cares if you can afford kids-- most people I know that had kids waay too early ended up doing better than average usually. I swear to god, the job market/ bosses have some kind of conspiracy keeping child-havers afloat in jobs they barely have time for.
I'm reading this post but all I can see is a short rich and wealthy manlet who managed to score or procreate with a foid trading in her looks for a lifetime of his financial security. Yes, that happens quite a bit, and is not uncommon.

In fact, you will see foids with short and obese wealthy manlets as well.

The important thing to distinguish here however, is that without their high paying occupation, money, or income their good fortune would never take place at all. But these guys have so much money that they have the luxury to not think about such things, they're getting that sweet poontang frequently, and so they think to themselves that they're in 'love'.

Once more, poor or low income men will similar physiques are always single, tells you everything you need to know about the female mating strategy.

Last edited:
I'm reading this post but all I can see is short rich and wealthy manlet who managed to score or procreate with a foid trading in her looks for a lifetime of financial security. Yes, that happens quite a bit, and is not uncommon.

In fact you will see foids with short and obese wealthy manlet as well.

The important thing to distinguish here however, is that without their high paying occupation, money, or income their good fortune would never take place at all. But these guys have so much money they have the luxury to not think about such things, they're getting that sweet poontang frequently, and so they think to themselves that they're in 'love'.
I don't think the manlet is rich at all. I think he was just lucky/smart enough to knock her up ASAP, so she doesn't learn FDS. I would guess they had kids senior year in high school or something. He probably skateboardmaxxed, as shit like that only matters when you are a teenager.

Last edited:
I'm reading this post but all I can see is a short rich and wealthy manlet who managed to score or procreate with a foid trading in her looks for a lifetime of his financial security. Yes, that happens quite a bit, and is not uncommon.

In fact, you will see foids with short and obese wealthy manlets as well.

The important thing to distinguish here however, is that without their high paying occupation, money, or income their good fortune would never take place at all. But these guys have so much money that they have the luxury to not think about such things, they're getting that sweet poontang frequently, and so they think to themselves that they're in 'love'.

Once more, poor or low income men will similar physiques are always single, tells you everything you need to know about the female mating strategy.
She has probably fucked chad on the side. Who knows whose children they are

I don't think the manlet is rich at all. I think he was just lucky/smart enough to knock her up ASAP, so she doesn't learn FDS. I would guess they had kids senior year in high school or something.
With that he is either entering college on the path to a higher paying occupation thus cementing her to stay with him in anticipation of economic prosperity within the future, or because of the children she feels obliged and thinks to herself she has no choice but to stay with him, this seems pretty nice at face value of appearances until you hear him complaining about the lack of pussy because she refuses to give it to him anymore because in his old age his looks have faded where he is no longer the young guy she first fell for where he comes to physically repulse her overtime, what comes next is divorce along with the children being utilized as bargaining chips within the court system itself against him to which she hops on the next available upgrade or Chad that gives her any attention.
She has probably fucked chad on the side. Who knows whose children they are
Also a good point, we don't even know if that's his children or if he has been merely chosen as a temporary convenient beta before she hops on the next Chad train on the way out.

Last edited:
So, the father is ugly but his offspring who look like him are beautiful? Whatever it is you're smoking, stop.

So, the father is ugly but his offspring who look like him are beautiful? Whatever it is you're smoking, stop.
Pass that blunt, sharing is caring.

How old did they look and what height was the stacy

It's his personality

How old did they look and what height was the stacy
they looked late 20s, early 30s at most. Stacey was 5'1-5'2. Stacey looked like a teen from a far, it's only her somewhat aged hands that give it away.

It's his personality
I know a Becky at my workplace who is dating a muscular meat Chad, the guy has gone to point of threatening her with death, even threatening to murder her in her sleep along with all her friends and even beating her up from time to time, yet she stays with him.

Their personality arguments are such ludicrous jokes.

I know a Becky at my workplace is dating a muscular meat Chad, the guy has gone to point of threatening her with death and even beating her up from time to time, yet she stays with him.

I only got manchild vibes from the lucky manlet. Manchild is not a good personality

I only got manchild vibes from the lucky manlet. Manchild is not a good personality
I'm still going with family wealth inheritance then where he was chosen for mere financial convenience only.

I'm still going with family wealth inheritance then where he was chosen for mere financial convenience only.
but he's ghetto and Mexican. I think you are underestimating the power of teen pregnancies. If you get knocked up that young, you are more likely to have crazy beliefs that it all was supposed to turn out this way.

but he's ghetto and Mexican. I think you are underestimating the power of teen pregnancies. If you get knocked up that young, you are more likely to have crazy beliefs that it all was supposed to turn out this way.
Over the years I've seen a variety of pregnant teen foids, they'll stick around if the guy is pulling in a lot of wealth, but if not divorce is always inevitable where it's upgrade time monkey branching to the next dude with the children.

Or, they become a drug addict and get their children taken away where the next thing you know she's smoking a meth pipe under a bridge sucking off a guy's cock for a dime sack. [While looking like she's prematurely aged by about fifty years.]

I know a Becky at my workplace who is dating a muscular meat Chad, the guy has gone to point of threatening her with death, even threatening to murder her in her sleep along with all her friends and even beating her up from time to time, yet she stays with him.

women love that shit. The only women who don't are catladies

women love that shit. The only women who don't are catladies
They all love that shit, they just don't admit it publicly because it threatens their victim status which is very useful for them.

[How can you be a victim if all you do is chase after powerful abusive men willingly?]

It's classic deflection on their part, they need men to believe in the myth of personality otherwise men will see them for what they truly are seeing their real motivations other than the false appearances, pretenses, or fictions they try to herd all men into believing.

Last edited:

2. The foid you impregnate while young and impressionable, will be more likely to pair bond with you. You will GROW co-dependent the way couples SHOULD be. Her lack of dating experience/hypergamy will make her a bit more hesitant to move on from you, simply because unknown waters is more work.
5. Who the fuck cares if you can afford kids-- most people I know that had kids waay too early ended up doing better than average usually. They work hard but they have a sense of fulfillment, and get more out of life. And I swear to god, the job market/ bosses have some kind of conspiracy keeping child-havers afloat in jobs they barely have time for. Women stay entertained with the tension of managing to succeed against the odds, they get bored, entitled, and depressed if everything is handed to them easily.
6. MOST IMPORTANTLY-- if your spouse has kids early, not only will your kids will be healthier and less retarded, but your wife will also be healthier, age better, and recover from the pregnancy gracefully.

5. Who the fuck cares if you can afford kids-- most people I know that had kids waay too early ended up doing better than average usually. They work hard but they have a sense of fulfillment, and get more out of life. And I swear to god, the job market/ bosses have some kind of conspiracy keeping child-havers afloat in jobs they barely have time for. Women stay entertained with the tension of managing to succeed against the odds. Conversely, they get bored, entitled, and depressed if everything is handed to them easily.
take your meds

So, before hallucinating that, did you suffer brain damage or take large amount of drugs, perhaps?

What about the 20+ crowds?
When I fantasize about ascending I never not think about doing it without condom or just not stealthing.
Being a dosghit irresponsible father sounds like it would rock, but I think abortion is more likely. But yeah, good thread as always, SS.

What about the 20+ crowds?
When I fantasize about ascending I never not think about doing it without condom or just not stealthing.
Being a dosghit irresponsible father sounds like it would rock, but I think abortion is more likely. But yeah, good thread as always, SS.
that's a bit different because older foids know there's an upside to being a single mom

ok he got a stacy wife so do many other. Just don't be deformed theory. and its over for highinhibitioncel

JBF is not to be underestimated.

Think about how much teen pregnancy is discouraged in our society (though it is the low IQ that end up doing it anyway). Just another way of "empowering" females.

Cope, this mythological Chad that everyone here talks about, that's what's impossible