Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Saw the Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks Growing Up

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks or the 80/20 rule is NOT a basement or internet theory. 
It is REAL. I saw it growing up even b4 Social Media became huge.

I lived with a chad when I was young.
I saw him fucking a ton of young prime women for free in our house

The after a couple of years these same women would get married or 
get in relationships with ugly beta with money and/or status.

The way women operate their lives is so simple and easy to percieve.

They are the ones with all the power and control and are in a buffert in life.
Initially they fuck the tall, handsome bad boy studs and then
later go for the rich/high status subhumans whilst
fucking chads on the side and rationing star fish sex to their Rich ugly short flabby bodied husbands.

The subhumans who are low status or not rich like those on here, have to remain alone
and masturbate for their entire lives. THEY GET NOTHING.

where is the rope NOW?

Damn, femails are the ones to deny this.

Zielony4 said:
Damn, femails are the ones to deny this.

Of course they are, since they're the ones who gain from this. They don't want people becoming blackpilled because that means less betabuxxing cucks to give them money and gifts for free while getting nothing but a bitchy attitude in return.

Women are just disgusting swindlers, they are in it 100% for personal gain.

This whole Alpha Beta crap originated from those subhumans at TRP. They are completely retarded. It's good looking or non good looking and that's it. There are good looking guys who are "beta", because they were raised by their stupid fucking liberal cuck single mothers.

It doesn't matter though. That good looking guy will still have more pussy than any of us will ever have in our lifetime.

anincelforlifelol said:
This whole Alpha Beta crap originated from those subhumans at TRP. They are completely retarded. It's good looking or non good looking and that's it. There are good looking guys who are "beta", because they were raised by their stupid fucking liberal cuck single mothers.

It doesn't matter though. That good looking guy will still have more pussy than any of us will ever have in our lifetime.

yes

anincelforlifelol said:

The fact that a "beta" Chad can get more pussy in a month if the wanted too in comparison with those fucking losers of the Redpill in their entire life`s literally prove all their shit wrong.

anincelforlifelol said:

when i said Alpha fuck beta bucks, I meant good looking chad fucks, subhuman guys bucks as I explained in my post.

Alpha fucks, beta bucks, Incel ropes.

This is why they are threatened by a society that demands women be virgins until marriage.

i would rather remain incel than betabux aka worthless aka CUCK.

Hunter said:
i would rather remain incel than betabux aka worthless aka CUCK.

wise choice