Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw some guy in my college with this side profile:

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★

I wanted to start talking with him and tell him that he should sign up here but too high inhib. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

View attachment 1269704

I wanted to start talking with him and tell him that he should sign up here but too high inhib. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
I saw a guy that sort of looked like this. Hes my distant neighbor he was talking about gaming on his phone in his front yard with his friend. I think it was about dark souls or something. Definitely wouldn't be shocked if he has a .is account.

Holy fucking shit one of my past oneitis looked a bit like that (NIGGA IM NOT JOKING.), Incredible how simpery blinds you.
A toilet in my college class looks a bit like this guy too with that huge hooked nose but the chin is more pronounced.

A toilet in my college class looks a bit like this guy too with that huge hooked nose but the chin is more pronounced.
her looksmatch painted the walls red already.

Dont worry, he was very likely a bluepiller anyway

Dont worry, he was very likely a bluepiller anyway
I doubt it. I rarely find bluepillers nowadays. They are all mostly redpilled if anything.

Reminds me of that "Why don't you date white boys?" video.

Blackpilling trucels is the recipe for disaster. Let them cope man. Ignorance is bliss

A few years back i saw one of those in my campus too. This particular one, majored in sports science, JFL, judging by his uniform. I saw him in the campus gym.

He was getting pressured by his freinds to make a move on his crush-freind. They would get those 2 together by pushing and stuff, like little kids. And she was aware of it. Despite her was being playing and giggling, her body language did not match. She was trying to distance herself from him.

I was Black pilled back then and it was brutal to see it irl.

View attachment 1269704

I saw some guy a few months ago who was similar to this
Any sort of recession is so brutal because most people have normal development So It sticks out so much compared to normal people even if you are slightly recessed
Seeing this guy made me realise that
When you on the internet alot and see recessed people all the time you get used to it but when you actually see it in person you can see how bad it really is

I was looking around a crowd and my eyes literally locked on to his side profile because it stood out so much
No surprise this guy was a janitor cleaning up all the trash Near the shops in my town
Anyone who thinks genetic destiny isn’t true is a dumbass I swear to god

Everyone I see in life Is in the exact place their genes allow them to be in

Last edited: