Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I saw some fat, white guy complimenting a latina toilet (don't be a cuck)

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I never talked about this before. So here it is. Before summer break, I was standing at the train station waiting for the train to pick me up so I can go back home. While I was waiting on the bench. I saw a sub5, fat, white male randomly approaching a dirty skank. I can tell she is one by observing her appearance. She wore tight black leggings that showed her ass crack, she has makeup, she wore a crop top that showed her belly. The guy was like, "I like your hair, you look very pretty" it was obvious that he was trying to rizz her up. The foid didn't seem attracted or repulsed by the guy. She appeared to be neutral. Honestly, she didn't care. The guy backed off because he knew very well that she wasn't interested.

I was thinking to myself, "what a fool, does he not know that all females constantly receive attention from males?". For the silly bluepillers out there who may be lurking here, if you compliment a foid she won't be impressed or feel special because females are used to being complimented by random guys. Females are complimented all the damn time ofc she wont care about the nice things you say about her. If you really want to impress a foid so that she will date you, be good-looking like Chad. From my experience as a former bluepiller, I know for a fact that being Chad will make you successful with women while the nice guys with great personalities are put in the friendzone. If you are coping bluepiller just admit that modern females are hypergamous, don't be scared of the truth

Last edited:
Sorry for the errors in my thread, my keyboard is not working properly

just another victim of the world
be mercy