Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw so many couples on dates

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I was at a bar/ restaurant and everywhere around me were people on dates. Just a guy and a girl and no one else so I doubt they were friends. They probably went back home and fucked all night after. The foids seemed mesmerized by the guys they were with. They looked so attentive and were smiling and playing with their hair. I want a foid to look at me like that. If Tinder fails me then it's over and I will have to suicide.
I JUST WANT TO GO ON A FUCKING DATE!!! :feelsrope:

but then again, it'd be awkward as fuck since i'm not NT. I'd be sitting there not knowing what to say and sperging out in my chair.

Also the waitresses were hot as fuck. One had a huge ass and it was bouncing around in her pants. Perfect cheeks that would clap.

Last edited:
The foids seemed mesmerized by the guys they were with. They looked so attentive and were smiling and playing with their hair.
i haven't seen anything like that in ages, are these high schoolers

A tall White male was kissing his blonde girlfriend near a crosswalk. He briefly turned around and stared at me afterwards(I was behind them).

A tall White male was kissing his blonde girlfriend near a crosswalk. He briefly turned around and stared at me afterwards(I was behind them).
He wanted to know that you're watching him so he could brag in front of you by making out in public.

Sometimes I go to the shopping mall with my parents (which makes me feel like a child ngl), and there's lots of young people and couples

It always worsen my depression tenfold when I go there, makes me want to suicide right there in front of all the couples and teens to see and witness some of my pain, something their life by itself never give to them :feelsrope:

You say that you see subhumans dating all the time.
How about you just beat one up and take his girl? That seems pretty obvious :feelstastyman:

He wanted to know that you're watching him so he could brag in front of you by making out in public.
Precisely similar situation happened to me when the guy tried to play the big I am.

How about you just beat one up and take his girl? That seems pretty obvious :feelstastyman:
I'm too high inhib. These weren't subhumans though, mid - high-tier normies.

It always worsen my depression tenfold when I go there, makes me want to suicide right there in front of all the couples and teens to see and witness some of my pain, something their life by itself never give to them :feelsrope:
The idea of turning into another Live Leak (RIP) meme video disgusts me, however sometimes I fantasize how fun it would be to get a shotgun, walk to the venue most populated by young couples and just blow my brains out in the center. Not kill anybody, just give them a reality check.
He's not NT/low inhib/muscular/whateverotherfuckingexcuse enough. You're talking to the retard that is afraid to touch Tinder after getting his profile liked by 28 foids and who constantly sees mid-tier males with stacies.

/e
tfw you predicted his answer 100%
:lul:

No, early 20s I think.
never seen it in balkan big cities, lol, outside or at work parties or new years or whatever, femaloid looks sick and tired of everything, and especially sick of the guy that dicks her
maybe if it's one of those ridiculous couples where the guy is 1 foot taller than the chick, but even then...

the only time the femaloid is really excited, is if they're in a bigger group and she's sucking in attention from like 15 people at once with her histrionics

The idea of turning into another Live Leak (RIP) meme video disgusts me, however sometimes I fantasize how fun it would be to get a shotgun, walk to the venue most populated by young couples and just blow my brains out in the center. Not kill anybody, just give them a reality check.
Exactly

It's 50 now but it slowed down completely, don't think i'll be getting anymore. I will swipe later today. I doubt I can get much out of 50 likes especially since I don't know how to text foids. I hope some will message me first.
Are we getting into bragging territory? :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::banhammer::banhammer:

Exactly

Are we getting into bragging territory? :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::banhammer::banhammer:
No. I could probably get lucky with 150 likes, but not 50. I really doubt i'll be able to ascend with that. I don't want to buy gold but maybe i'll have to

tfw you predicted his answer 100%
:lul::lul::lul:
What's funny is that he's Slavic. He should be able to jump people and do all kinds of dark triad shit naturally. But I guess Germany just effeminizes people.

What's funny is that he's Slavic. He should be able to jump people and do all kinds of dark triad shit naturally. But I guess Germany just effeminizes people.
yes, i'm a very high inhib cuck slav because of my mother who neutered me.

He'll have his ass handed to him by Turks in no time. Besides, he's a failed normie attention whore. If he actually put effort in any of his action he wouldn't have a reason to sit here and bitch about not getting laid.

He'll have his ass handed to him by Turks in no time. Besides, he's a failed normie attention whore. If he actually put effort in any of his action he wouldn't have a reason to sit here and bitch about not getting laid.
lol no Turks won't do shit, they're all twig manlets

lol no Turks won't do shit, they're all twig manlets
The most retarded looking twig Turk midget would turn you into his kebab bitch, because you're simply a pussy. There's enough soy aura that emanates from your post, I assume irl you're a punching bag too.

The most retarded looking twig Turk midget would turn you into his kebab bitch, because you're simply a pussy. There's enough soy aura that emanates from your post, I assume irl you're a punching bag too.
Before, yeah. Not anymore. People can sense my aspie rage and they do the right thing and stay away.

Do you speak russian?

also lol at pretending to be a tough guy on an incel forum

Do you speak russian?
Only a little bit.

It's 50 now but it slowed down completely, don't think i'll be getting anymore. I will swipe later today. I doubt I can get much out of 50 likes especially since I don't know how to text foids. I hope some will message me first.
Have you started swiping yet?
What's the fucking point of installing Tinder and then NOT swiping?

No, i'm too scared because then it'll force me to interact with them. I am terrified of foids. They seem so alien to me. I don't consider myself worthy of matching with them even if that sounds like simp cuck behaviour. But i'll have to do it tonight. Fuck :feelsrope:

I don't consider myself worthy of matching with them even, they're queens and I should be kissing ground in front of them :soy:
I'll have to do it tonight... Tonight I will have to entertain women and schedule dates with them :feelsrope:

I don't consider myself worthy of matching with them even, they're queens and I should be kissing ground in front of them :soy:
I'll have to do it tonight... Tonight I will have to entertain women and schedule dates with them :feelsrope:
yes, i'm high inhib and a sperg

I living in some sort of hotel apartment where young couples would just go out together to eat and then come back together to fuck. I had to hear the sex sounds the women making all the fucking time.
In the beginning it was like hot as fuck.
But more and more, in the end it's just my own depression and loneliness.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
And when I walk everywhere, I just saw couples, old and young , and I realized I have none what those men are having.(I mean physically)
I had a few days where I was just extremely depressed and hit my own head on the wall in the bathroom hoping I could just knock myself out and bleed to death. And had found out some blood mixed in my spit after I did that.
But for some reason I still couldn't really end my life yet .
And that's when I realize,
Life could be beautiful, just couldn't be for me.

^ :dafuckfeels:

Also the waitresses were hot as fuck. One had a huge ass and it was bouncing around in her pants. Perfect cheeks that would clap.
Sounds like a Hooters

I was at a bar/ restaurant and everywhere around me were people on dates. Just a guy and a girl and no one else so I doubt they were friends. They probably went back home and fucked all night after. The foids seemed mesmerized by the guys they were with. They looked so attentive and were smiling and playing with their hair. I want a foid to look at me like that. If Tinder fails me then it's over and I will have to suicide.
I JUST WANT TO GO ON A FUCKING DATE!!! :feelsrope:

but then again, it'd be awkward as fuck since i'm not NT. I'd be sitting there not knowing what to say and sperging out in my chair.

bars are suifuel fuel