Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I saw no women today

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Can you feel the sunshine?
★★★★★
Since I wasn't working I was out running errands and had to get my ID and nobody in the office was a woman, nobody on the street was a woman, nobody in the car was a woman (women of my age range and suitable partners for me of course) I sometimes wish I was back in highschool so that maybe, I would get a gf if I had more time

I haven't seen a woman aside from my mom in two weeks lol

Sounds like a peaceful day though

I havent seen any females still trying to get over my cold though so i haven't got out much .

I'm dying for SEX atm buddy boyos.:lasereyes::feelsbadman:

I have my curtains down rn so I won't see any foids

That sounds like a heaven and a very peaceful day i wish they all would disappear.

That sounds like a heaven and a very peaceful day i wish they all would disappear.
:worryfeels::worryfeels:
terminator 2 reaction s GIF

one guy on mt. athos supposedly lived out his life NEVER seeing a foid

lucky nigga

Great, no more pregnant foids filling up the bus seats.

There are days where I'm so depressed that I don't even leave my room for an entire day (I love alone), that probably doesn't count though.

The sight of women just makes me depressed, so that sounds really nice.

when they realized you were going outside they all decided to shut themselves inside their houses out of fear from you, OP

when they realized you were going outside they all decided to shut themselves inside their houses out of fear from you, OP
This is unironically what I think when I go outside

Haven't seen one in a month. :lul:

That's a good thing

Society is nothing but a sausage fest. 105 men born for every 100 women. Young men massively outnumber young women. Especially in certain places, like rural areas. There are no women ANYWHERE. And chances of a young woman being single are next to zero.

There are no single woman anyway. All of them belong in some Chad's harem.

That sounds awesome, they are always in the way on the pavement and driving brand new cars on the road like retards that their faggot husband's bought for them

If you got rid of all the cukc normies too that would be true paradise. I feel only at home around crackheads and other lowly people like me