Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw Ninja Scroll 30th anniversary in theaters a few weeks ago

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Ninja Scroll is without a doubt my all time favorite movie, it's the ultimate incel cope, so when I saw a poster about a 30th anniversary to be shown on the bigscreen I had to do it, I already ritualistically re-watch the film all the time.

Watching it in person was as close to an IRL trucel safespace experience as an incel could imagine, there was not a single sex haver or normie in sight, I could tell everyone in the theater was based and had opinions I could respect.

It was all MEN, most of whom came alone as well. All low SMV men that are probably as fucked in the head as I am. The theater stunk of weed and BO, but the experience felt much like going to a kind of church for school shooter types as one could possibly imagine. A tacit sense of appreciation and supporting something greater than yourself, yet absolutely no need for actual socialization other than simply showing up and getting a ticket.

I could not think of any other reason that could possibly gather as much incels IRL, other than an exclusive game or GPU sale.

I hope they do a big screen showing for Wicked City tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back