Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw my incel friend

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
He is a white guy 6 foot but he has truecel ethnic smv because he is ugly and keeps nasty long hair and wears glasses and he is super skinny and he is pretty mentally ill nowadays. He still probably talked to more girls than I ever did. He selling weed to make money now because his mum kicked him out so he was homeless for a while. I bought 30 worth weed off him but it was kind of shit but I felt bad for him. Apparently he smelled bad but I didn't notice it that much because we met outside. And some Indian fag from my old school walked past while I was talking to this guy and he gave me a nasty look. Like he looks down on us both even though he is a ugly dumb incel looking fag himself. My incel mate had crutches because he broke his leg while riding his bike as well so he took ages to get there.

My incel white friend he is an example of what can happen when your parents are really shit. I don't want to be like him. I want my money to escape this shit. Poverty is probably the most damaging thing in the world more than radiation

Stopped reading at 6'0
He can easily slay your mom

he is probably with us right now on this forum