Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I saw LastGerman irl

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
And took a quick photo of him:

Sebvettel

Hitting the gym brutally paying off, you're looking good and sharp @LastGerman

Ich sehe
Also, lmao at your avi. Never began for HDZcels

Brutal car pill

brunette-businesswoman-driving_23-2148142626.jpg

Yes :lul: How hard does he mog you?

Dude... Why are you doing this to me? This literally gives me homicidal and suicidal thoughts. Ohh... I want to crush her skull in so badly. Her arrogant smile on her face... I cannot bare it any longer.

Also @rightfulcel look at this. This young female can easily drive, while I as a grown up man cannot do it. I just cannot anymore. We have to remove female driving.

Wtf welcome back man

Dude... Why are you doing this to me? This literally gives me homicidal and suicidal thoughts. Ohh... I want to crush her skull in so badly. Her arrogant smile on her face... I cannot bare it any longer.

Also @rightfulcel look at this. This young female can easily drive, while I as a grown up man cannot do it. I just cannot anymore. We have to remove female driving.
wXts9Yt.gif

I've been unironically a victim of the driverlicensepill too. How are you doing, any exams soon or something?
Wtf welcome back man
Thanks, mate

no idea who that is

wXts9Yt.gif

I've been unironically a victim of the driverlicensepill too. How are you doing, any exams soon or something?

Thanks, mate
Where were u what were u doin

Selfie I took in my BMW today. Wie sehe ich aus?

young-man-driving-modern-car-600w-524180659.jpg

:feelskek: good thread tbh

Due to the current situation - nothing. I am also done with driving simulation (10 lessons) and even at my last lesson, I still could not get behind of it.

Also this:
Wtf welcome back man