Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I saw .co in my dream

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
In my dream I saw @FallenPrime was banned so I go to ban discussion megathread and mentioned him there, I was the first who mentioned him. And he was using a different avi, something like dark anime.

It's Over if you seeing .co in your dreams.

same JFL, It was a week ago and I saw someone with an anime avi and another one with brendon tarrant one, forgot what happened tbh

i've seen this site in my dreams ngl

I've dreamed about this site a few times too :feelscry:

Never dreamed about this site even once

happens to me often

The only dream I clearly remember since joining co is how Barcelona signed eric garcia. There were few dreams here and there, i dont remember though
Never dreamed about this site even once

A terrifying vision of the future

I dreamed I died yesterday. Jumped off a balcony. But I did it cause I was hunted by someone. I think I was hunted by my own demons, my own regrets and guilt and pain.

And I saw myself die. It was so freeing. Like I finally escaped, I was released from the stress. I died and but it was not over, there was life after death.

Dreams are stupid.

A terrifying vision of the future
:feelslala:
I dreamed I died yesterday. Jumped off a balcony. But I did it cause I was hunted by someone. I think I was hunted by my own demons, my own regrets and guilt and pain.

And I saw myself die. It was so freeing. Like I finally escaped, I was released from the stress. I died and but it was not over, there was life after death.

Dreams are stupid.
Dreams are basically reflection of your thoughts.

I often have dreams about lurking various sites I lurk irl