Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw chadlite guy with ltb today (over for kurwacels)

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

Pedro Lopez's biggest fan
★★★★
I think you guys often come across about coping like "A polish foid would date a sub3 man cuz polish guys are very ugly". I basically saw low tier becky with a guy who had blonde hair and chadlite face, height around 6ft1

This guy is fucking mogger and this bitch is mid low tier becky at best

over for polska guromcels

get the flamethrower

over when chadlites have to settle for a foid below 4/10 because most foids are 10/10 gigachads only.
Yeah thats crazy. This foid would get mogged by average school shooter unironically

Does that surprise you by any stretch?
Yes because guy was probably even higher than chadlite. I was like "nigga you can't get a better femoid? Leave ugly cunt for me"

That's just hoeflation. Dude's dating below his league because his looksmatch wouldn't touch him with a pole
Thats crazy. His looksmatch would probably reject a Henry Cavill cuz he isn't 6 ft 5

Chadlite/Chad's that go dumpster diving deserve to get sent into a black void for eternity

My condolences brocel

Hoeflation in action. I see many normie zoomers who are high tier because 6'2+ dating slavic w0men, its brutal how z00mers are taller on avarge.

Fat whore with fit man is also popular

This is common these days

Eastern european girls do seem to be less picky about looks though, one of them at my work is dating a manlet turk. I see a lot of decent looking older polish women with fat and ugly bald men. I don't know how strong any of these relationships are though, all of the guys could be doormats for all I know, probably all have a dead bedroom.

Eastern european girls do seem to be less picky about looks though, one of them at my work is dating a manlet turk. I see a lot of decent looking older polish women with fat and ugly bald men. I don't know how strong any of these relationships are though, all of the guys could be doormats for all I know, probably all have a dead bedroom.
betabuxx