Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I saw chad embarrass himself for 20 min, he still won in the end of course

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
So I was at the gym and right in front of the gym this chad looking dude was trying to start his bike while his gf waited awkwardly, just standing up on the sidewalk for 20 fucking minutes. I swear I checked the time.

And you think he managed to start his bike at the 20 min mark? No. His gf used one of those scooters you can rent that was nearby. :feelskek::feelskek:

And she drove off with HIM holding onto her, behind her on the scooter. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

But of course he still wins. She was still his girl. He's prolly gonna bang her tonight if he hasn't already. Chad can't lose. She had so much fucking patience. They embarrassed themselves for 20 fucking minutes but it's fine. Meanwhile I'm sure she ghosts normies and incels by the hundreds or replies to their texts with one word answers.

In middle school i beat up a chad, the class made fun of ME.
Can you elaborate? Sounds pretty suifuel and lifefuel at the same time

Irrelevant. He's still having sex.

Good job. Should have beat the rest of the class up too

Jawline over bike engine anytime.

Basically someone in classroom is good looking a tall and he made fun of me for no fucking reason, i see him going down the stare so push him down, knee on the chest, and beat the fuck out of his face, we both go to the principal office and the whole class knows, but guess what everyone start saying "oh look he think he's though"
Based. Should've just owned it but tbh it's over anyway.

So I was at the gym and right in front of the gym this chad looking dude was trying to start his bike while his gf waited awkwardly

Mogs me because motorbike.

Basically someone in classroom is good looking a tall and he made fun of me for no fucking reason, i see him going down the stare so push him down, knee on the chest, and beat the fuck out of his face, we both go to the principal office and the whole class knows, but guess what everyone start saying "oh look he think he's though"
Damn you're low inhib as fuck

I guess he wasn't very tall

>chad
>embarrass
"So Chad couldnt get his bike working, he is so quirky sometimes but thats why I love him so much!!!! So I just got ourselves a scooter and we drove home on it together, it was so romantic! Of course he fucked my brains out once we got home as a reward teehee. There was also this incel looking guy staring at us, ugh, such a creep! I bet he is still a virgin teehe!"

>chad
>embarrass
"So Chad couldnt get his bike working, he is so quirky sometimes but thats why I love him so much!!!! So I just got ourselves a scooter and we drove home on it together, it was so romantic! Of course he fucked my brains out once we got home as a reward teehee. There was also this incel looking guy staring at us, ugh, such a creep! I bet he is still a virgin teehe!"
The gym window is tinted :feelsYall:

>chad
>embarrass

It actually sounds like what she might have thought.

Seriously though, you gave me an idea; Temporarily embarrassed Chad syndrome;
"Bro I didnt have sex for an entire week man, I think I might be turning into an incel! You know what that is? Those are like dudes who are still virgins I am seriously how can you be a virgin today with all those hoes around? Last month I fucked three bitches in one night!"

wait wtf, elaborate
He did here

He thinks he's though indeed

mogs me at access to the gym

Based sandcel, Ive only been in 2 fights my whole life and lost both

If that would have heppened to me people would have laughed at me and insulted me, someone would have beaten me up and a foid would spit on me while telling me how hard her boyfriend is going to fuck her tonight

Chads are literally invincible lmao
I remember teacher shitting on me bcs ı wasnt focused but always let Chad go around do whatever he wants

mogs me at access to the gym
It's still closed where you live?
Chads are literally invincible lmao
I remember teacher shitting on me bcs ı wasnt focused but always let Chad go around do whatever he wants
A 17 yr old chad I knew got his shit stolen by a 14 yr old who was a head shorter than him. He confronted the 14 yr old who was like yeah I stole it so what? And the chad chickened out. This would have been a social suicide for everyone but he was fine afterwards

Chad can never lose.

It's like they want it to escalate it to the point of a school shooting to make it right