Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw Chad and Stacy falcons ripping apart pigeon truecel

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
So i was going to town to renew my neetbux and in the air i saw one falcon charging into a pigeon, pigeon lost control and fell on the ground, the other falcon landed on his belly with his claws and pecked his neck. Falcons got distracted by me passing by and one falcon run away, pigeon also tried to run away but other falcon caught up with him very easily and knocked him on the ground. Pigeon didnt move anymore. No matter how hard pigeon tried, he couldn't escape or fight against falcons Chad genes with his truecel genes. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Over for pigeoncels.

That already happens irl with humans too, with chad pigs (police/zogbots) killing and attacking trucels for looking at pixels on a screen or insulting (aka telling the truth) about toilets.