Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I saw an vagina irl for the first time

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
Was on the bus and a noodle whore walked to the back. She sat on the isle next to me and in the reflection of the window I could see her vagina entirely :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. No panties, just a tight skirt and she was sitting sideways on the seat so I got a full view in the window next to me. It was very nice :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Will probably fap to this later. Ban me for bragging I don't give a flying fuck :feelsaww:

One time I saw the vagina of a non blood related foid, it was a teen foid showing her cunt to her female friend in the middle of the street.:dafuckfeels::feelsohh:

we need some sharia laws on hole degeneracy here

It's always a good time to reflect

Doesn’t count

Was on the bus and a noodle whore walked to the back. She sat on the isle next to me and in the reflection of the window I could see her vagina entirely
was it sideways?

I saw sheboons take a piss in public a few times.

was it sideways?
so I was like sitting straight facing toward the front of the bus. She was in the isle next to me but she was sitting facing toward the isle so I could see her vag in the window reflection.

Last edited:
should have some black mirror shit memory recorders

Then you woke up

Ban this normalfag, he's no longer a sight virgin.

Was on the bus and a noodle whore walked to the back. She sat on the isle next to me and in the reflection of the window I could see her vagina entirely :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:. No panties, just a tight skirt and she was sitting sideways on the seat so I got a full view in the window next to me. It was very nice :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Will probably fap to this later. Ban me for bragging I don't give a flying fuck :feelsaww:
Volcel, She flashed you because she wanted your dick. Flashing is the ultimate IOI

Technically you saw the reflection

If she gets raped, then it's her fault for dressing like a fucking whore!

we need some sharia laws on hole degeneracy here
Implementing the Islamic Stare in Western cuckworld is the ultimate solution...

in VIDEOGAME... :feelshehe::feelswhere::feelstrash:...........:feelsEhh::feelsdevil::dab: