Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I saw an ugly man with a beautiful woman!!1!"

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
It doesn't disprove anything at all. I see people, yes, even blackpilled incels all the time wondering, how come they see less attractive men with attractive women. The simplest answer: the woman makes the best deal possible and trades her beauty for something, because most women know in their heart of hearts, that they can't get Chad and keep him, so might as well make the best out of their situation and use their looks to get something else from a man than good looks.

170210202642-anna-nicole-smith-and-husband-j-howard-marshall.jpg

Only a complete retard would think this marriage was based genuinely on attraction, love and respect. Just because a woman is with a man it doesn't mean that she has any attraction towards him. Should be as obvious as daylight but apparently it is not?

Women sell sex all the time, and most often this happens via "proxy" so its not as obvious as genuine prostitution. A woman puts out after a man takes her on an expensive date? Its prostitution by proxy. Women become sugarbabies and have sex with balding 50 year old men with potbellies after he buys her designer bags? Prostitution by proxy. A wife putting out to her husband after he pays the mortgage, groceries and the electricity bill? Its the same thing, prostitution by proxy. Women just apply the strategy differently sometimes. Being whores is their second nature.

5vjwy8.jpg

"What does she see in him??????"

Probably she sees a loyal betabuxxer who wouldn't leave her in a million years. She knows she has all the leverage in the relationship and she can leave at any time, and take the spoils of the marriage aka half of his property. She probably sees a doormat. An oofy doofy. Or maybe she has severe mental health issues and extremely poor self-esteem, which is why she couldn't tolerate the heat if she dated a Chad. She doesn't want to feel like she's at all replaceable, which is why she would rather marry and pick a man like this. She couldn't keep Chad, so might as well take a walking wallet who at least keeps a roof on top of her, at least.

Women LOVE to make the claim that women are somehow more moral human beings and that they don't care about how men look. That women aren't shallow at all. I guarantee you, that if ugly women started beckybuxxing handsome Chads, then Chads would also take that deal occasionally. The only reason women don't do it is that women would find it extremely humiliating to beckybuxx and its more validating to have a man betabuxx for you, even if the man isn't good looking.

It's always the Men who has to bring something to the relationship

Money, Status, Looks

Whores just need to exist to be in a relationship

Exceptions such as this are why the general rule exists.

Nice way to indirectly call someone ugly, and nice way to debunk that "looks are subjective".

Exceptions such as this are why the general rule exists.
The fact that it even stands out to people proves the rule. If it truly was normal then you wouldn't question it.

I don't see ugly men with beautiful women ever. Like it's an extremely rare occurrence for me. I think the reason people talk about it is because it sticks out in their mind because of how unusual it is. They forget the 9999999 times a pretty woman is with a GL man.