Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Saw an Ugly Guy with a Cute Foid at the Supermarket Today

Outer_Isolation

Outer_Isolation

Currently rotting
★★★
He had a 4/10 face at best and was only around 5’10”. The foid he was with was a cute high tier becky. Of course they had to get in line right behind me when I was paying for my groceries. Also, the guy gave me a dirty look when I glanced at his gf. Seeing them made me really upset and angry. The Oofy Doofy/NT pill is real bros. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

You sure they weren't siblings/cousins?

NT is everything.

High NT. NT is everything.

On my life I was at the hospital one time and seen someone with a face exactly like this.:incel: And had a htb as well. I was in disbelief he was about 6’3 tho, his face was incel tier and he had the attire of a homeless person
I’ve seen a few couples where the guy was only 4/10, but the foid was decent looking.

They looked like they were in their late teens or early 20s so I doubt the guy was a betabuxxer.
That's almost normie tier,trucel ugliness begins at 3/10 and lower
You’re definitely right about this. Most of the oofy doofy guys I’ve seen with decent looking foids were 4/10. Anything less than 4/10 is truecel territory.

They looked like they were in their late teens or early 20s so I doubt the guy was a betabuxxer.
Rich parents

Hard to judge without a picture.

Stop it with this bluepill shit

Could have easily been an orbiter. Or even just a friend sent by a friend group with her to pay for whatever they're getting. Or an unrelated relative (brother-in-law) on an errand. Or something else I can't think of. Many possibilties.

Were they even standing close together? Did he ever touch her hand or her back or anything? When they talked, how close were their faces? You have to take context into account.
They were standing pretty close together and I’m pretty sure they were touching each other. They seemed like a couple to me. I could be wrong, but I’ve seen these types of couples before.

Stop it with this bluepill shit
How is this bluepilled? I’m not saying that looks don’t matter, just that being NT is very important.

OK well I guess he got lucky. And he knows it - that's why he was giving you the stink eye for looking in her direction. Unfortunately for him, it is unlikely to last.

I believe in leagues. A 4/10 might be able to land a high-tier Becky 7/10 once in a million, but there's almost no point because it's very temporary.
True, I imagine that many of these relationships don’t last very long. Normies are always in a very precarious position since they constantly have to worry about getting cucked by Chad.

who the fuck walks around with their cousins and sisters above the age of 13?
Depends how close they are. Sometimes the cousin might invite to meetup out of pity.

Last edited:
So you saw just one in 1000 examples and naturally concluded that it somehow invalidates the black pill. :feelsUgh:

They looked totally different. They probably aren’t related.
Doesn't mean anything. I'm very ugly bc of a disorder, my sister is good looking and never has problems getting good looking boyfriends

He had a 4/10 face at best and was only around 5’10”. The foid he was with was a cute high tier becky. Of course they had to get in line right behind me when I was paying for my groceries. Also, the guy gave me a dirty look when I glanced at his gf. Seeing them made me really upset and angry. The Oofy Doofy/NT pill is real bros. :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Also. It happens. Maybe he is rich, wealthy. What I hate even more is seeing a chad with a 9/10 or 10/10 girlfriend... makes me so jealous. Because I'm short and very ugly

GAY BEST FRIEND. STOP SPREADING OOFY DOOFY LIES

They looked totally different. They probably aren’t related.
They atill could be siblings. The guy is the offspring of his father, the whore is the daughter of a random ass chad that creampied her mother.

Pics or gtfo.