Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw an uberchad today

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I was hungry so I walked to the cornerstore/gas station (a 2 minute walk from my house) to grab a drink and a snack. I saw some people sitting on a bench eating together when I was all the way down the street from the store so I decided to go around the long way to not have to interact with them. I went in, bought a drink and beef jerky and exited, forgetting about the people sitting at the bench, took the short way home. Then I saw a LITERAL 6'5-6'6ish blonde, blue eyed UBERCHAD. He just stared at me with his friends as I walked away briskly, my skinnyfat ass holding food and a drink looking like a retard.

This made me think: why even fucking try? Why even try, when people like THAT exist? Even if you somehow got a becky 2/10, why bother when he could just look at her and steal her from you?

ITS OVER. Rather, it never even began.

I think you saw @LastGerman

I was hungry so I walked to the cornerstore/gas station (a 2 minute walk from my house) to grab a drink and a snack. I saw some people sitting on a bench eating together when I was all the way down the street from the store so I decided to go around the long way to not have to interact with them. I went in, bought a drink and beef jerky and exited, forgetting about the people sitting at the bench, took the short way home. Then I saw a LITERAL 6'5-6'6ish blonde, blue eyed UBERCHAD. He just stared at me with his friends as I walked away briskly, my skinnyfat ass holding food and a drink looking like a retard.

This made me think: why even fucking try? Why even try, when people like THAT exist? Even if you somehow got a becky 2/10, why bother when he could just look at her and steal her from you?

That would have killed my appetite.
Feelsbadman...

This is why I try to avoid people

Sounds like Insomniac, but a bit taller. Maybe you misjudged his height?
I’m always in my room so that can’t be possible.

Could’ve been my brother. Jfl

I height mog most manlet chad's but that's about it they iq mog face mog and everthing else mog

Same here bro. I can't leave my house during the daytime here in the summer of California. Pure suifuel everytime. That's why I go buy my shit at like 3:00am.

This is a scary story but you don't have to feel so awkward or threatened around them(nor do you deserve to for all I know). They might shun you for being an outsider that's true, but remember, they will never judge you the same way foids do. Perchance they might even see you as just another guy and have no additional opinions about you.

Guests: 104

Our lurker numbers have really started to soar lately. Nice to see. Hopefully we'll see some new greystarcels soon.

seeing blond haired blue eyed people makes me sad being ethnic

seeing blond haired blue eyed people makes me sad being ethnic
indeed. not fair how they, on top of having the lightest skin, most colorful eyes/hair, are also the tallest, and highest iq (tied with ricecels). ethnics really are subhuman in comparison. at least the entire world will be brown by 2100 thanks to jews and our descendants won't have to deal with the brutal moggings.

The bad thing is, if hes single(if he has noone around him or if he has no gf with him) he is probably living that pump and dump lifestyle.

How can we compete

He's living life on easy mode, tutorial mode, wallhack mode.
He's like a god walking on earth.
And he said, let there be a girl sucking my cock: and there was a girl sucking his cock.
And he saw the girl, and she was good; and he divided the girl from the incels.

He's living life on easy mode, tutorial mode, wallhack mode.
He's like a god walking on earth.
And he said, let there be a girl sucking my cock: and there was a girl sucking his cock.
And he saw the girl, and she was good; and he divided the girl from the incels.
When will Bible 2 be released ?

Last edited:
The uberchad can probably exterminate 3% of planet earth if he wanted to.

Well look at it this way, uberchad's are incredibly rare.