Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a white chad today in SF with a top tier mullato female.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
This guy was 5'11 or at least 6'1.

He wasnt even fuckin trying to hide his arms as a lot of us subhumans do. It was long and muscular. He would have easy time in ANY sport. Whether that be combat MMA, Boxing, NBA, or NFL. If you have long arm reach and large hands, you can do good in most sports.

She was a lightskinned black female wearing long sleeve sports wear (to show off her shapely arms), and tight yoga booty shorts (LIKE a lot of white females do here in SF and in suburbs like Walnut Creek). Except she was an exceptional black female. Not a BIG FAT, dark, and black female. The type we imagine when we think of black females.

Pure fuckin suifuel.

You guys wanna hang me for racebaiting or whatever so be it,

Most black dudes only get ultra fat BBW white foids (AND theyre lucky cuz as a skinny 5'6 ricecel, even fat white foids are disgusted by me, as they are with the VAST VAST majority of Asian dudes).

White dudes have it so fuckin easy I'm not even fuckin kidding. Sure there are ugly mid to low tier white foids but they ARE BOUGHT OFF by rich liberal chads, AND they have too much racial pride and arrogance to ever want to settle with average ethnic males (Which a lot of low-mid tier White males are more than willing to do with ethnic foids AND they very often do settle with ethnic females). White foids are self-dependent and liberated by Chads and they no longer have to depend on low tier-mid income white males. AND THEY FOR SURE ASS HELL are not gonna depend on ethnic colored males.

Mind you, this is ground zero of western liberalism, degeneracy, hypergamy, and hypocrisy where I live.

Last edited:

He wasnt even fuckin trying to hide his arms as a lot of us subhumans do.

She was a lightskinned black female wearing long sleeve sports wear (to show off her shapely arms), and tight yoga booty shorts (LIKE a lot of white females do here in SF and in suburbs like Walnut Creek).

Pure fuckin suifuel.

Most black dudes only get ultra fat BBW white foids (AND theyre lucky cuz as a skinny 5'6 ricecel, even fat white foids are disgusted by me).

White dudes have it so fuckin easy I'm not even fuckin kidding. Sure there are ugly mid to low tier white foidsm but they ARE BOUGHT OFF by rich liberal chads. They are self-dependent and that have to depend on low tier-mid income white males. AND THEY FOR SURE ASS HELL are not gonna depend on ethnic colored males.

Mind you, this is ground zero of western liberalism, degeneracy, hypergamy, and hypocrisy where I live.
Chads simp too and are really thirsty but are never called out for it because of the looks halo.

When you read SF as Street Fighter.

JBW confirmed as always.

Brutal op how often do you see these types of interracial couples in SF bay? and is it always white men with ethnic females?
When you read SF as Street Fighter.
based as shit who do you main? I play vega.

I posted this video about a couple times here now, because its the goddamn truth, mulatto women are at the top of the food chain IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY.

I've seen it too much in the past couple of years here in the bay area. Not just SF. Lots of chads dating top tier Black foids and latinas.

Call me a racebaiter all you want. I've seen ONE black dude with a white foid in my 6 years here in SF. Now if we go to Berkeley or Oakland, literally 7 miles across the bay. Then yea we see more BMWF couples. But they are usually young senior high schoolers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h1TY44LiUw

You bet your fuckin ass I'm accustomed to seeing low-mid tier white males with noodlewhores EVERY OTHER DAY.

But nowadays I get more triggered when I see chads or normie white males with Indian, Latina, or Mulatto black females.

I SWEAR TO FUCKIN GOD, WE ethnic males (asides from Asian) have no idea whats even going on in white circles.

Its tons of ethnic females dating and having drinks with white males, white groups of people, and YOU RARELY SEE ethnic men in white circles. AND you for sure as hell are gonna get death stares of disgust and disdain from white foids if you just happen to be a ethnic sub-human.

At this point I;m just venting after what I've been seeing all along, I'm sure some of you white stormfrontcels that are 18 - 23 year old living in basements, or seriously dilapidated homes in the south are triggered. But I was a young extremous, and stupid back then as well. When you get to your late 20s or early 30s you become more objective.

Last edited:
I wouldn't fuck a black foid if my life depended on it. Racemixing is disgusting and the reason we have incels in the first place.

Sure there are ugly mid to low tier white foids but they ARE BOUGHT OFF by rich liberal chads, AND they have too much racial pride and arrogance to ever want to settle with average ethnic males

I really don't care about your 1000th larp post about how you say you saw X With X and because of that whitey bad but this part made me lol.

Don't you know all white women are secretly white nationalist nazis??? @MountainGorilla Oh btw I also happen to live in a liberal place where racial pride would be the most either entirely nonexistant or backwards/negative (Self hating whites)

wow top tier whore respect instantly taken back :feelsUgh:
Seeing how I feel like them both personallywise, I've went with them.
Who doesn't want to destroy the world after living the way we do?

Brutal op how often do you see these types of interracial couples in SF bay? and is it always white men with ethnic females?
It's virtually impossible to set foot outdoors in SF, even for a single city block, without seeing a WMAF couple.

I SWEAR TO FUCKIN GOD, WE ethnic males (asides from Asian) have no idea whats even going on in white circles.

Its tons of ethnic females dating and having drinks with white males, white groups of people, and YOU RARELY SEE ethnic men in white circles. AND you for sure as hell are gonna get death stares of disgust and disdain from white foids if you just happen to be a ethnic sub-h
I've replied to your posts before but I can't help it; we see the same things here at ground zero. My white male co-workers are swimming in ethnic pussy. Dozens of women of all colors materialize at every one of their house parties. Even beta techie types have a new noodle on their arms every company party (pre-pandemic, of course). Meanwhile, the ethnic males form leper colonies of video- and board-game playing cope.

It's virtually impossible to set foot outdoors in SF, even for a single city block, without seeing a WMAF couple.

I've replied to your posts before but I can't help it; we see the same things here at ground zero. My white male co-workers are swimming in ethnic pussy. Dozens of women of all colors materialize at every one of their house parties. Even beta techie types have a new noodle on their arms every company party (pre-pandemic, of course). Meanwhile, the ethnic males form leper colonies of video- and board-game playing cope.
Its equally suifuel whether its an ethnic foid with a white dude on Instagram or in real life. But moreso in real life obviously.

A lot of these people on incels.co who deny JBW are either Europeans or literally live in trailer parks closed off from the rest of the world and America.

I hate seeing non-Asian ethnic foids with white dudes (I'm cucked and disillusioned as of now as far as seeing so many WMAF couples everyday). I don't give a fuck. I just said it. Somehow they view white dudes as 100% superior to Asian dudes. Meanwhile Asian dudes are slowly playing it safe for the sole purpose of surpassing the white Anglo-Jewish world order.

Seeing how I feel like them both personallywise, I've went with them.
Who doesn't want to destroy the world after living the way we do?
true to be honest this is a very good point but for me personally, it gets boring shitting on kids 24/7 that's why I quit call of duty and mortal kombat because it's too easy for me so I try to challenge myself.

Being an ethnic male is hell

Chads simp too and are really thirsty but are never called out for it because of the looks halo.
Cant really call him out when a line of foids forms for him without his consent.

If he wants it fast and ez, he'll dick down a 3-4/10. Chads waste their "simp" energy on 8+/10s who are playing hard to get.

The noodles are trying to enter the social circles through the beta in the rich group. Waiting to get with Chad programer CTO through a series of branch swings

ah, the beautiful multikulti mutt paradise :feelsseriously:

I really don't care about your 1000th larp post about how you say you saw X With X and because of that whitey bad but this part made me lol.

Don't you know all white women are secretly white nationalist nazis??? @MountainGorilla Oh btw I also happen to live in a liberal place where racial pride would be the most either entirely nonexistant or backwards/negative (Self hating whites)
Ok here's how the race pill works dedsrs

any women attracted to ethnic men = she's just virtue signalling bro. Shes having tyrone's babies? She's just virtue signalling bro she's not actually attracted to him, BBC is a cope!

white normie = Chad

if you don't agree with me, then you're cumskin white trash and you need to leave this forum. Kill all whitey.

But nowadays I get more triggered when I see chads or normie white males with Indian, Latina, or Mulatto black females.
Unfortunately curry/sand nigger parents are starting to become more tolerant of their daughters marrying out.

> mulatto
> stacy
00 43 10 downloadfile

They sound like they act like the a slutty stacy; water is wet, all foids are whores for chad only. Though it only benefits white normies/chads, lmao the chad was trying to show off its foid and he's probarly simping for it aswell. Fuck foids hope that roastbeef cunt whore and all other foids get raped and tortured slowly to death.

Last edited:
And? What's new. Chads can have whatever they want.

based

and love such thread shitskins cry that they women leave them for white chads

He’s a Chad compared to us but not a true white Chad.

Geuine white Chads of perfect genetic racial stock don’t dip their wicks in the mud.

Most likely he got outcompeted for the hottest of hot white girls by the genuine white Chads and now has to resort to playing around in the mud to get any play at all.

Sad.

He wasnt even fuckin trying to hide his arms as a lot of us subhumans do. It was long and muscular. He would have easy time in ANY sport. Whether that be combat MMA, Boxing, NBA, or NFL. If you have long arm reach and large hands, you can do good in most sports.

She was a lightskinned black female wearing long sleeve sports wear (to show off her shapely arms), and tight yoga booty shorts (LIKE a lot of white females do here in SF and in suburbs like Walnut Creek). Except she was an exceptional black female. Not a BIG FAT, dark, and black female. The type we imagine when we think of black females.

Pure fuckin suifuel.

Most black dudes only get ultra fat BBW white foids (AND theyre lucky cuz as a skinny 5'6 ricecel, even fat white foids are disgusted by me, as they are with the VAST VAST majority of Asian dudes).

White dudes have it so fuckin easy I'm not even fuckin kidding. Sure there are ugly mid to low tier white foids but they ARE BOUGHT OFF by rich liberal chads, AND they have too much racial pride and arrogance to ever want to settle with average ethnic males (Which a lot of low-mid tier White males are more than willing to do with ethnic foids AND they very often do settle with ethnic females). White foids are self-dependent and liberated by Chads and they no longer have to depend on low tier-mid income white males. AND THEY FOR SURE ASS HELL are not gonna depend on ethnic colored males.

Sounds like a whore who probably can’t cook or do anything feminine at all except twerk to ghetto music and use her vagina to coerce him into shit. Hard to debate if I feel jealous when you look at what he’s really getting under the skin, but I’d still fuck her lifeless corpse.