Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a teenage couple making out

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It happened when I was sitting on a bench in a park today. It's one of my favorite copes because usually there aren't many people there besides some whores and their children.
Well I was all alone today for about an hour before a group of 5 teenagers decided to show up. They were about 14 years old. 3 guys and 2 foids. At first they were just being loud and annoying but then 2 of them started making out right in front of me. I got up and left after. It made me so angry because I know I missed my chance to experience teenage love. How am I meant to move on in life while being aware of this fact?
It's so over when you get lifemogged this hard by males in their early teens :feelsrope:

Yes bro, its fucking brutal. Did you imagined yourself kissing a foid and then turning back to reallity in an abrupt and painfull way?
That happens to me when i se a couple kissing

Was your whole day ruined? I would of been pissed the rest of the day.

It happened when I was sitting on a bench in a park today. It's one of my favorite copes because usually there aren't many people there besides some whores and their children.
Well I was all alone today for about an hour before a group of 5 teenagers decided to show up. They were about 14 years old. 3 guys and 2 foids. At first they were just being loud and annoying but then 2 of them started making out right in front of me. I got up and left after. It made me so angry because I know I missed my chance to experience teenage love. How am I meant to move on in life while being aware of this fact?
It's so over when you get lifemogged this hard by males in their early teens :feelsrope:
If you define whether your life is a success or or failure based on how well you did with girls as a teenager, you should not be surprised that current teenagers try to avoid failing for life, as you describe it.

Teen love is always suicide fuel. Nothing is more pure than teenage love. when you are older, things like money, status, game, etc matter. But for teenage love, none of that matter (however, looks do matter). But still teen love is the purest and best and most human love of all.

Fact is, I have completely missed out on teenage love. I am a 29 filthy smelly, curry. VIRGIN. Never experienced love. I will never have the found memories of teenage love. Just imagine, a 15 year old girl has had more sex than you. I cannot think of better suicide fuel. fucking cunts

I wish I could have experienced teenage life. I spend my teen years all alone and depressed. I wish I had a friend, went out drinking, had a fun time. I never had any social interaction. My parents kept me at home. They forced me home and all I did was study.

Teenage fun is the best. Better than college. Nothing like the purity of high school and teenage life.
Was your whole day ruined? I would of been pissed the rest of the day.

Seeing others live the life I so deeply desire is always suicide fuel. It certainty ruins my day because it stirs in my longings and regrets and passions that I constantly try to suppress. These emotions then seem to manifest themselves as rage.

I can still remember in the 8th grade when everyone started fucking eachother and I just felt so inferior and worthless

I hate it when my pepper spray fails and I'm too far away from the cargo van to get a new one...

I'm very sad when I see those things.

Next time, bring a supersoakER and orange juice.

I saw this and made sure to flip them off. The boy stopped what he was doing and just looked at me with his mouth hanging open.

Little faggot didn't do shit and I was ready to beat his ass right there, as well as the cunt. How dare they disrespect me like that.

Yeah I don't blame you, if a couple started doing that shit in front of me I would definitely leave the vicinity.

You should have spilled some coffee on them and run away as fast as you can

Why not play Euro truck simulator instead?

You should have splashed your coffee all over them. :feelshmm:

NaiveCandidLaughingthrush-size_restricted.gif

Yes bro, its fucking brutal. Did you imagined yourself kissing a foid and then turning back to reallity in an abrupt and painfull way?
That happens to me when i se a couple kissing
:feelsrope:

There's s no redemption no release thats how it is

:feelscry:

Seeing this angers me.

PDA should be banned. Keep it to the bedroom.

14yo? They are babiessss!!! :soy::soy::soy: