Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a teen couple today.

Ariel

Ariel

Hapacel
-
Absolutely brutal. I hate encountering them. I'm like the same age but the difference is that many other teenagers are living good lives having boyfriends and girlfriends and hugging each other.

They'll be going home for Christmas cuddles, we never got to experience that :fuk:

I never saw any foids being romantic on Christmas it would be painful if I did

Absolutely brutal. I hate encountering them. I'm like the same age but the difference is that many other teenagers are living good lives having boyfriends and girlfriends and hugging each other.
Kids.is @Incelius Savage

i didnt go out today

At least you’re not the guy in your avi

yeah it pains me having to see something that I'll probably never get to experience:feelsree:

Just don't go outside like me... :feelzez:

Gen Z will doom Saudi Arabia and turn it into a neo-hippie progressive societally fucked up shithole like the rest of the Middle East.
Fuck Gen Z.