Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a teen couple in town today, a girl like her will nevER evER behave like this to me.

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I was walking through town and there was some traffic at the town center.
While I was waiting to cross the road, I saw this teen couple across the road from me.
This girl in the couple was a pretty, young, white girl with strawberry blonde hair and she was swooning over her boyfriend.
She was smiling at him, she had her hands together over her chest, she was in absolute awe of him.

I glanced at them while I was turning my head to see when I can cross, and between my glances, I could have sworn the guy saw me.
He didn't give me a reaction, his facial language remained the same as he was talking to the girl, but I have the feeling that he knew that I knew about them.
When the cars stopped, we both crossed, I didn't say a thing to them.

Just fuck my life, man, srsly, it's not fucking fair.
It's not fucking fair that other guys have girls swooning over them, while I'm ignored, hated, avoided, despised and get weird looks from foids because they think I'm a weird, creepy, ugly loner loser.

I swear, no foid will fucking love me, they'll never behave like that to me, they most likely won't even let me hold their hand, let alone stand near them.

Last edited:
Very common incel experience
:cryfeels:
Lots of teen girls together in friend groups in town too.
All of them were young, pretty, fit, bubbly and happy.
And of course, they'd rather choke to death on shit while drowning in a pool full of piss than be within a few meters of me.

That's why I rarely venture outside, especially now it's summer

That's why I rarely venture outside, especially now it's summer
Where am I, it's pretty cloudy, not much sunlight tbh.
We had quite a bit of clouds and even some rain too.

He looked like your average white teen normie to be honest.
9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008

Like this?

Where am I, it's pretty cloudy, not much sunlight tbh.
We had quite a bit of clouds and even some rain too.
Well, main point is, there is nothing outside for subhumans

Brootal.

You should have mollywhopped the two of them then disappeared into thin air.

No but fr tho It's gigasuifuel seeing couples living their life and being happy while you have to sit there and be angry and depressed

Brootal.

You should have mollywhopped the two of them then disappeared into thin air.

No but fr tho It's gigasuifuel seeing couples living their life and being happy while you have to sit there and be angry and depressed
I would have if I could do so and get away with it, I could have easily overpowered the guy.
But this was in public, there were plenty of people around and the police would recognize me from the CCTV footage.
My appearance irl is very... distinctive.
There are CCTV cameras in places that you wouldn't even suspect, some are in out of reach places too.

Total sexhaver death. Show no mercy to any of them! They are our enemies.

Just fuck my life, man, srsly, it's not fucking fair.
It's not fucking fair that other guys have girls swooning over them, while I'm ignored, hated, avoided, despised and get weird looks from foids because they think I'm a weird, creepy, ugly loner loser.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Lots of teen girls together in friend groups in town too.
All of them were young, pretty, fit, bubbly and happy.
And of course, they'd rather choke to death on shit while drowning in a pool full of piss than be within a few meters of me.
Brutal

I literally saw that in a field outside of my apartment when I got off work, this foid was starting up at her tallfag boyfriend will they’re were pressing their bodies against each other.

It’s summer so it’s to be expected, it’s basically mating season.