Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I saw a snake during my jog

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It was 44 degrees that day and I went for a jog cause no one else is outside. I walked around the snake. Since the snake is a venomous red bellied black snake and I have no training on how to handle snakes I took a photo from far.

IMG 1736

look at that manlet subhuman snek , it belongs on .is

It was 44 degrees that day and I went for a jog cause no one else is outside. I walked around the snake. Since the snake is a venomous red bellied black snake and I have no training on how to handle snakes I took a photo from far.

View attachment 1005260
if you were a foid you would have gone close to it and tried to pet it or some shit then die, and make headlines with armies of simps saying ''rip queen so tragic''

if you were a foid you would have gone close to it and tried to pet it or some shit then die, and make headlines with armies of simps saying ''rip queen so tragic''
damn

I would be so paranoid living in Australia.

Cool looking lil fucker

THIS IS NEWS WORTHY PEFS GET INTO GROUP CHAT CALL WITH LESTER HOLT TO SHARE EXPERIENCE

Jog mogs me. I'm too low inhib to run outside.

View attachment 1005260
Should have fed it to a foid!

you had one job to do

please treat snakes and your pet animals humanely. if you see a snake don't start with it keep walking the other way and avoid it.

Should have used your curry ancestor's powers and used it to do shit like this
Screenshot 20231216 192430