Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I saw a Slavic nigger today

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I was out at a Taiwanese restaurant to get some boba when I saw two young toilets walk in, a thin White toilet and an obese nigger with light hair. The thin White toilet was a goth chick and the nigger dressed casually.

While they sat down I suddenly heard them speak Slavic.

I couldn't believe my eyes, the nigger bitch was a mulatta, her desperate Slavic father was so pussy starved that he had to go Afromaxxing. Maybe that, or her father was a Cuban living in the Soviet Union or something. Whenever I see Black people on Russian dating sites they're ALWAYS Cuban, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was half-Angolan.

Anyway, they spoke a Slavic language, if I'd guess I'd say Russian. I've seen many Slavs in my life, once I saw a blonde (Polish?) toilet speaking Slavic to her half-nigger kid in a Lidl but I've literally never seen Slavs and Niggers mix before.

Here I saw a very stereotypical African-looking toilet with very strong African features, this is why I think that she might be half-Angolan rather than half-Cuban because most Western Niggers have large European admixture so Mulattoes born to Western Niggers tend to look considerably more European than those born to FOB Africans. She spoke Slavic with a Slavic accent, so I guess that she was born and raised in Slavia.

This is literally the first time I've seen an adult Black person speak Slavic.