Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a roastie and her boyfriend/ ONS walking into a house

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It was either the roastie's or the boyfriend's house.

They were both very visibly drunk. They were giggling and holding hands and they made out for like 10 seconds before walking in.
I'm sure they are having sex now, only a couple of houses from where I live.

If I was high IQ and low inhib I would think of a way to take pictures of them fucking so I can send them to the roastie's father, showing him that he spent the last 20 years of his life raising a wet hole for another man to enjoy. Sadly I can only dream.

They were both very visibly drunk. They were giggling and holding hands and they made out for like 10 seconds before walking in.

If I was high IQ and low inhib I would think of a way to take pictures of them fucking so I can send them to the roastie's father, showing him that he spent the last 20 years of his life raising a wet hole for another man to enjoy. Sadly I can only dream.
Normies are brainwashed, so the father would probably think some cucked shit like "she is a grown, independent woman who is free to make her own decisions". Or she's "finding herself" or "enjoying youth" or some shit.

Normies are brainwashed, so the father would probably think some cucked shit like "she is a grown, independent woman who is free to make her own decisions". Or she's "finding herself" or "enjoying youth" or some shit.

Cucks who don't force their whore wives to abort their whore daughters need to be castrated.

Was the guy a Chadlite , Chad or normie?

Cucks who don't force their whore wives to abort their whore daughters need to be castrated.
Uhh, imagine being in a household with 2 women. As if a nagging, cunt of a wife that acts like a martyr for doing the smallest chores and has you running around like a errand boy after a full day's work - isn't enough of a suifuel.

Uhh, imagine being in a household with 2 women. As if a nagging, cunt of a wife that acts like a martyr for doing the smallest chores and has you running around like a errand boy after a full day's work - isn't enough of a suifuel.

That's why even if I ascended I would never want kids just in case the child turned out to be a set of holes.
And there's like a 50% chance that would happen if I only had one child.

Imagine playing Russian roulette with STDs, child support, and false rape accusations just to validate a whore.

to be fair all wet holes were meant to be enjoyed.

the problem here is 2019 and the inherent 80/20 rule that foids were allowed to impose with their undeserved freedom.