Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I saw a really ugly kid today

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
This kid had the face and complexion of St. Samentertainmentcel, our Messiah, but was fatter, and had an unkempt manbun. And was obviously still a kid. What made no sense was that his mom was a Stacy noodlewhore, dad was a bit of an ogrecel. His hormones may have not kicked off into high gear yet, but does he know it's over??

St. Samentertainmentcel, our Messiah
Our Messiah is and will always be Saint BlackOps2cel
f02.jpg

This kid had the face and complexion of St. Samentertainmentcel, our Messiah, but was fatter, and had an unkempt manbun. And was obviously still a kid. What made no sense was that his mom was a Stacy noodlewhore, dad was a bit of an ogrecel. His hormones may have not kicked off into high gear yet, but does he know it's over??
you should've kidnapped him and told him about the Blackpill

Were they curry? Anemia might be the reason why the kid was so subhuman

How young is he? If he is pre puberty there still might be hope for him especially since his mum is a Stacy

Many of us will be dead the day he'll join incel forums

Were they curry? Anemia might be the reason why the kid was so subhuman
he looked curry. I wonder if he was adopted, because the mom was a noodle, and the kid had none of her features

he looked curry. I wonder if he was adopted, because the mom was a noodle, and the kid had none of her features
What race was the dad? Ugly kids usually become ugly adults but the fat could be hiding his bones.

It's over for him. Being a Curry and all, it's inherently hard to get fucked.

kids faces evolve some ugly kids can turn good looking and good looking kids can turn disgusting.

I was good looking kid in nursery but then became disgusting.

Brutal, I hope he doesnt end up as a bluepioled cucks

i also saw a trucel guy today but he wasn't a kid. a 40 years old guy who is probably 5'0". he was super short and totally bald like not even a single hair.
no he is not worthy
he's too tall, he's probably 6'6" or something. he don't fit the title of a saint