Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I saw a really tall girl today

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
She was beautiful. She had to be like 6'5, she towered over everyone, I don't think I know any guys who are that tall. She was shopping with either her mom or an older girlfriend. I've noticed alot of adult foids shop with other adult foids for groceries, often their mothers. Her mother was not of extraordinary height and looked very normal.

I don't know how a woman can just be so tall and perfect. She looks very well proportioned and not even lanky.

I noticed her when I was cleaning the slicer, I was watching her look at food in the bakery. She turned to look at me and I smiled and she smiled back. She's probably used to stares. Her shirt was short and showed her lower back. She also had some tattoos on her arm.

I don't know why she was there. If there is a god (and if he's not a clockwatcher god which would make the most sense) then maybe he decided to stop being a total asshole to me by bringing her into my life. Maybe she will keep coming back and I can breed her and my children will have her good genes and won't suffer as I have. But there probably is no god, and if there is he doesn't give a fuck about me.

I couldn't really find any pictures that look thst much like her but she had dark hair, dark eyes, and her skin wasn't that dark. She had a ponytail.

Heres one that kind of looks like her.
20241005 230406

Last edited:
She was beautiful. She had to be like 6'5, she towered over everyone, I don't think I know any guys who are that tall. She was shopping with either her mom or an older girlfriend. I've noticed alot of adult foids shop with other adult foids for groceries, often their mothers. Her mother was not of extraordinary height and looked very normal.

I don't know how a woman can just be so tall and perfect. She looks very well proportioned and not even lanky.

I noticed her when I was cleaning the slicer, I was watching her look at food in the bakery. She turned to look at me and I smiled and she smiled back. She's probably used to stares. Her shirt was short and showed her lower back. She also had some tattoos on her arm.

I don't know why she was there. If there is a god (and if he's not a clockwatcher god which would make the most sense) then maybe he decided to stop being a total asshole to me by bringing her into my life. Maybe she will keep coming back and I can breed her and my children will have her good genes and won't suffer as I have. But there probably is no god, and if there is he doesn't give a fuck about me.

I couldn't really find any pictures that look thst much like her but she had dark hair, dark eyes, and her skin wasn't that dark. She had a ponytail.

Kind of like this but more feminine and less bitch looking than the first one.
The way you describe it, she must be Pure coomfuel

Mommy Please/10 tbh.

I've never seen a tall foid in person who is remotely attractive

I like tall foids, but that's way too tall

5'11-6'0 is the ideal range, and 6'1-6'2 is really pushing it.

KEK
5'9 to 6'1 for me, im 5'4, you dont need too much to tower over me, that range can tower over me without looking weird or deformed.

I like tall foids, but that's way too tall

5'11-6'0 is the ideal range, and 6'1-6'2 is really pushing it.

KEK
Same range for me for tall females