Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a post on Quora recently...

Yuhuhu

Yuhuhu

Officer
★★★
That I forgot to bookmark, otherwise I'd share it with you people. It was not very...blackpill like, but more of on the nature of women.

The author of the specific answer I'm going to rant about was a dude from India. He grew up with a beautiful girl of the same age as him, that he liked a lot.

Turns out, it was mutual. The dude was a bit ugly too, so he didn't know why such a girl would even look at someone like him. They both grew up till college, and the dude went to purse his MBA in the US.

The girl used to send him letters (according to him) cutely detailing how she'd chop him up if he decided to have an affair with a foreigner. In return, he used to always tease her about it.

One day, she decided that enough was enough, and moved to the US to live with him. The author then decided to take her in and planned her uni acceptance for 6 months and finally got her into the same university and campus as him.

The girl cried in the man's chest as soon as she heard the news — saying it was the best thing she had ever heard in her entire life. And that noone else but the man was dear to her...

She was loving the new life, the independence. Her first quarter at the university was fabulous, she did very well for herself and landed up with a partial scholarship! He was proud of her. Deep down though, he was resenting her friends (guys especially) who she mentioned time and again. One of them was a Pakistani and being an Indian, the dude felt even more annoyed.

However next month, the OP's childhood gf went on a road trip with another girl and two of her male friends(obviously...)

After the road trip, their calls from once a day became once a week. She appeared too distant. She was so engrossed in her studies, her work, her friends, parties, that there was a smokescreen between the two of them.

I'll cut the story short, the OP's gf slept with the two men at the same time(which included the Pakistani dude from before) and obviously, spoke the truth when the OP drilled her for info on her weird behavior.

She cried and begged, but obviously...

And weirdly, didn't want the OP back. She just wanted him to go away and not tell anyone about the affair. She later got married, and the OP married another woman.

But yet to this day, the OP said he clearly dreams about her and wishes he could change history. He doesn't wish anything bad on her, either. He clearly said most of his dreams were filled with him saving her from her abusive husband.

My thing with this answer is...

The man clearly never forgot about the girl, that he used to commute and talk with daily from his childhood. Even upon her cheating on him after getting her dose of freedom, he still wanted to accept him. And he didn't move on either, he said his heart hurts even after he got married.

The girl on the other hand? She's the average woman, a perfect summary of their heartlessness. After this much, it didn't take her even a second to cold - heartedly cheat on OP. She was supposed to be the pure hearted childhood friend! She grew up with OP, he was her teenage love and vice versa! Yet she still cheated and...moved on in a week. Talk about being a vermin.

I'm saying that, women don't even care. They can perfectly move on from one man to another, even if they shared more than a decade of their life him. They're that calculative.

Turns out, even if we did have wives and girlfriends, they'd cheat on us and quickly move on.

But yet to this day, the OP said he clearly dreams about her and wishes he could change history. He doesn't wish anything bad on her, either. He clearly said most of his dreams were filled with him saving her from her abusive husband.
Cucked, I hope her husband beats her black and blue for being such a stupid little whore

That I forgot to bookmark, otherwise I'd share it with you people. It was not very...blackpill like, but more of on the nature of women.

The author of the specific answer I'm going to rant about was a dude from India. He grew up with a beautiful girl of the same age as him, that he liked a lot.

Turns out, it was mutual. The dude was a bit ugly too, so he didn't know why such a girl would even look at someone like him. They both grew up till college, and the dude went to purse his MBA in the US.

The girl used to send him letters (according to him) cutely detailing how she'd chop him up if he decided to have an affair with a foreigner. In return, he used to always tease her about it.

One day, she decided that enough was enough, and moved to the US to live with him. The author then decided to take her in and planned her uni acceptance for 6 months and finally got her into the same university and campus as him.

The girl cried in the man's chest as soon as she heard the news — saying it was the best thing she had ever heard in her entire life. And that noone else but the man was dear to her...

She was loving the new life, the independence. Her first quarter at the university was fabulous, she did very well for herself and landed up with a partial scholarship! He was proud of her. Deep down though, he was resenting her friends (guys especially) who she mentioned time and again. One of them was a Pakistani and being an Indian, the dude felt even more annoyed.

However next month, the OP's childhood gf went on a road trip with another girl and two of her male friends(obviously...)

After the road trip, their calls from once a day became once a week. She appeared too distant. She was so engrossed in her studies, her work, her friends, parties, that there was a smokescreen between the two of them.

I'll cut the story short, the OP's gf slept with the two men at the same time(which included the Pakistani dude from before) and obviously, spoke the truth when the OP drilled her for info on her weird behavior.

She cried and begged, but obviously...

And weirdly, didn't want the OP back. She just wanted him to go away and not tell anyone about the affair. She later got married, and the OP married another woman.

My thing with this answer is...

The man clearly never forgot about the girl, that he used to commute and talk with daily from his childhood. Even upon her cheating on him after getting her dose of freedom, he still wanted to accept him. And he didn't move on either, he said his heart hurts even after he got married.

The girl on the other hand? She's the average woman, a perfect summary of their heartlessness. After this much, it didn't take her even a second to cold - heartedly cheat on OP. She was supposed to be the pure hearted childhood friend! She grew up with OP, he was her teenage love and vice versa! Yet she still cheated and...moved on in a week. Talk about being a vermin.

I'm saying that, women don't even care. They can perfectly move on from one man to another, even if they shared more than a decade of their life him. They're that calculative.

Turns out, even if we did have wives and girlfriends, they'd cheat on us and quickly move on.

This remind me my own story bro.

Females are sociopathic whores.

Good post, it sums up the modus operandi of femoids. Abusive and manipulative to no end, until they find someone that beats them up for their misbehaviour. Even having a gulpfriend (girlfriend) would be too much of an effort, half of the time would be devoted to basically entertaining her in the hopes she doesn't cheat.

Soyra

It's over once a foid enters the west

cuck or be cucked

> Quora
Cuck numale gif

Good post, it sums up the modus operandi of femoids. Abusive and manipulative to no end, until they find someone that beats them up for their misbehaviour. Even having a gulpfriend (girlfriend) would be too much of an effort, half of the time would be devoted to basically entertaining her in the hopes she doesn't cheat.

It's always the man who's expected to constantly keep the woman entertained. Foids don't have to do jack shit. And they whine that they're "oppressed."

It's always the man who's expected to constantly keep the woman entertained. Foids don't have to do jack shit. And they whine that they're "oppressed."

They project a lot their oppression, when they are the oppressors themselves. "Buuuh imma sad cuz he ain´t fun inugh buuuh", I can already hear that.

This story was probably over a decade ago now. A Indian foid will just find a white guy to pay for her schooling through online dating now.

But yet to this day, the OP said he clearly dreams about her and wishes he could change history
how the fuck can he still have oneitis when she cucked him this hard? what a pathetic currycuck.

Quora...where everyone either gets into an Ivy or just misses it by the skin of their nose.

Kek, when cheating on your BF isn't enough. Have to get spitroasted to make up for lost time.

Lol at thinking one foid is unique to be with for the rest of ur life.

Women have a very cleansing form of intellectualization. The fact PUA fags even remotely think they can get a woman to like them back beyond what they're conscientiously aware of... thinking they can cash in on the hormonal/ unthinking/ irrational fun-goer side of them only works on primitive/ club girls. Not ones who are common. Those ones are just as decisive as us, and we, in our own minds, want to be with waht we want. Same goes for them.
You literally have to manipulate them with tactics that they, with their level of intellect and sentience have. Which are comparable to men. All manipulation is about pulling strings they didn't think existed with their limited paradigm/ outlook. Men are intimidated of intelligent women. As we should all be. Gotta dodge their inference.

I have an account there with a small following, but haven't wrote in months. It's not Quora anymore, it's Cuckora.

this is what is really un nerving about the opposite gender, they can turn on you in a fucking instant, imagine caring about somebody for such a long time and then they throw it all away.

it takes me a long time to trust someone and seems like foids dont care about loyalty at all.

These FOB curries literally think that as soon as they come to the west hundreds of blonde stacies are waiting for them spreading their legs, even currywomen believe in this same shit without any reservation. Curry delusion is one of its kind, holy LMAO. JFL@curries

Damn, just the suifuel I needed after a long day of wageslaving.

So a hole uses a beta curry as her ticket to Chadland and then dumps the beta fucks ass for all the new white cocks around her. He was nothing more than just a tool for a better life for her.

So a hole uses a beta curry as her ticket to Chadland and then dumps the beta fucks ass for all the new white cocks around her. He was nothing more than just a tool for a better life for her.

Pretty much that.