Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a picture of a 9/10 stacy that rejected me when we were 11 y.o on a insta story coincidentally

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
She's fucking beautiful. I don't think I have ever seen a woman prettier then her. @Mainländer would probably rope if he fucking saw her she's like a fucking perfect JB anime girl in real life.

She's having the time of her life, celebrating her birthday as I write this and rot. We used to hang out when we were children. I seriously doubt she even remembers me now. We were such good friends until puberty hit us and she became even prettier and I became a fucking retard and my manletism started giving me problems. Fucking hell. I'm not even mad, furious, angry or anything. I'm glad she's happy. I just feel profound sadness because of my state. I feel extremely empty as I type this.

Dissapointed with life. I never wanted that much from it. I never expected much. I have nothing.

Life is a cruel mistress.

Now everyone's gonna be curious to see her picture. I am at least. I assume that would count as foid worship though. Too bad.

We were such good friends until puberty
puberty ruins everything, i honestly dont know how u even view those foids jewstagrams it would fill me with intense rage, hope that cunt suffers

She is beautiful bro, she is just perfect for Chad !

its so over.

puberty ruins everything, i honestly dont know how u even view those foids jewstagrams it would fill me with intense rage, hope that cunt suffers
I just follow things that interest me on jewstagram. I blocked my oneitis because her every story would take me into an intense suicidal and rageful episodes. Fucking whore and me a fucking brainlet that ever thought I have chance with her

“coincidentally”

sure boyo :feelshmm:

“coincidentally”

sure boyo :feelshmm:
It was not on her account. Her friend that I follow posted it and I just happened to you know what fuck it Im too tired to explain myself

Imagine how many chads she went through.

Be a low inhib god and post her pic with spoiler.
Be a low inhib god and post her pic with spoiler.

You got what you deserved for still owning social media accounts.

I'm glad she's happy

This is a strong indicator of a cucked mindset, being "happy for others" while you suffer. Indifference I could understand, but happiness, no.

You got what you deserved for still owning social media accounts.
very true. The only social media I ever owned was facebook and I havent logged on in 4 years

life is horrible and only gets worse. i seriously feel like I'm living in a nightmare.

That's the way it goes. She has chads cock in her mouth as you read this. Every cute, innocent elementary school girls you once knew have grown up to be beckys and stacys that are fucked regularly by 6'5, ripped, chiseled lower third having ass chads

its over for childhoodfriendcels,this isn't anime world where your childhood friend says she's gonna marry you when she grows up.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Also post her pic,what do you have to lose by sharing a pic of a girl who doesn't even remember you anymore

Last edited:
OP is glad she is happy...
Glog glog glog and leave the bottle

This is a strong indicator of a cucked mindset, being "happy for others" while you suffer. Indifference I could understand, but happiness, no.
I know it's cucked but I really like her and we share so much memories from childhood.

Sh
She's fucking beautiful. I don't think I have ever seen a woman prettier then her. @Mainländer would probably rope if he fucking saw her she's like a fucking perfect JB anime girl in real life.

She's having the time of her life, celebrating her birthday as I write this and rot. We used to hang out when we were children. I seriously doubt she even remembers me now. We were such good friends until puberty hit us and she became even prettier and I became a fucking retard and my manletism started giving me problems. Fucking hell. I'm not even mad, furious, angry or anything. I'm glad she's happy. I just feel profound sadness because of my state. I feel extremely empty as I type this.

Dissapointed with life. I never wanted that much from it. I never expected much. I have nothing.
show pics
I wouldn't really share it publicly.

I found her anime lookalike.

https://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/characters.php?id=67369
This but RL. Not kidding at all.
That’s dumb, show real picture. That anime girl looks ugly

Life is a bitch what else can I say? I am sorry OP.

I'm sorry your life wasn't happy, OP. I definitely know what it's like to see past friends happy as I rot.