Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a legit Chad today

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Square jaw, full lips, thick eyebrows, normal nose. Fuaaaaark, I died while we held eye contact. Why do such good looking people exist? Fuck this gay earth.

where do you live? chads are quite common

Chad is actually rare but a lot of people on here think that he’s the only one having sex LOL

I once saw a legit 9/10 in McDonald's along with other normies and foids. I already described my experience with them but I need to be real, seeing such perfection leaves you astonished for a few seconds tbh, just imagine being him for a day damn

Where you live, in the Netherlands, most men are over 6ft. I can imagine that there are many tall chads there. Must feel shit to get mogged by these tall white guys as a deathnic truecel :(

Watch IT screen cap this thread and call us gay

What about his eyes op??? Did he have pretty eyes?? :feelsseriously:

Chad is actually rare but a lot of people on here think that he’s the only one having sex LOL
tbh.
I once had one in class. All the girls just called him "the hot one" .... Holy shit I want his genes so bad, girls fame him for something he has no control over. FML.

If only we lived as chads, even for just a day to experience such luxury they go through.

Chad isnt common. Its chadlites that pipe most average girls

where do you live? chads are quite common
The Netherlands. This was an ACTUAL Chad, something which would be referred on here as Giga Chad. This forum has lower standards.
I once saw a legit 9/10 in McDonald's along with other normies and foids. I already described my experience with them but I need to be real, seeing such perfection leaves you astonished for a few seconds tbh, just imagine being him for a day damn
High IQ. If I were him, damn...
Where you live, in the Netherlands, most men are over 6ft. I can imagine that there are many tall chads there. Must feel shit to get mogged by these tall white guys as a deathnic truecel :(
That's where I live bro.
What about his eyes op??? Did he have pretty eyes?? :feelsseriously:
He did. Blue eyes and dark brown hair. Absolutely amazing.
Chad isnt common. Its chadlites that pipe most average girls
He would pipe all the available girls.

did you see alot of roasties talking to him?