Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I saw a landwhale with a curry at grocery store

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
-
Where I live, in my balkan country, landwhales are, fortunately, rare.But when I went to the grocery store I saw a landwhale with a curry (they were talking in english btw).Well, both had poor english.

This incident with a curry that fuck a balkan landwhale was pure ragefuel.I don’t say that I would be happier if I had seen this curry with a balkan stacy, but why would a curry come to balkans to get a landwhale:feelsugh:

This incident with a curry that fuck a balkan landwhale was pure ragefuel.I don’t say that I would be happier if I had seen this curry with a balkan stacy, but why would a curry come to balkans to get a landwhale
As a curry let me enlighten you , these dimwits will fuck and fawn over anyone so long they're pale skinned

As a curry let me enlighten you , these dimwits will fuck and fawn over anyone so long they're pale skinned
High inhib Low IQ Pajeet moment

I saw a white landwhale with a pajeet yesterday as well, at my college campus. They were swinging on a swing together

I saw a curry who was dating a 9/10 asian at walmart and they were holding hands while shopping. Oddly enough there are no asians or curries in my city plus its walmart so I doubt the curry was moneymaxxed.