Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I saw a kangaroo during my midnight walk last night and he was looking at me (photo proof)

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
IMG 1622

It made me think that what if I lived in burgerland and I saw a bear, it made me thankful that the abos killed all the large predators

Nice photoshopping skills but we all know that Australia is a myth.

View attachment 938941
It made me think that what if I lived in burgerland and I saw a bear, it made me thankful that the abos killed all the large predators
Burgerland has a very diverse amount of wildlife in it, due to the sheer size of the United States.

The state I live in has a fuck ton of snakes that can be dangerous, as well as tons of possums, raccoons, etc.

Not many bears down here, but I would take those over the aforementioned ones.

I've been on vacation to Australia once for like 2 weeks and I saw a whole pack of kangaroos + several dead ones on the side of the road. I'm surprised this is a new experience for you if you live there.

Burgerland has a very diverse amount of wildlife in it, due to the sheer size of the United States.

The state I live in has a fuck ton of snakes that can be dangerous, as well as tons of possums, raccoons, etc.

Not many bears down here, but I would take those over the aforementioned ones.
There are snakes here too, I have seen them around a few times but I obviously run away.
I've been on vacation to Australia once for like 2 weeks and I saw a whole pack of kangaroos + several dead ones on the side of the road. I'm surprised this is a new experience for you if you live there.
I have seen them a few times but I took a photo this time

it was a brocel
reincarnationmaxx theory proved

2023 GrAYs be like, "volcel if you wouldn't," "kangaroocels are fakecels."

Nice. The best I see here in the UK is foxes.

Spare a thought for curries. They encounter tigers and leopards.

Not at all creepy.

Are you sure it was even real? Kinda reminds me of Frank the giant bunny rabbit from Donnie Darko.

Volcel if you wouldn’t,
Kangaroocels are fakecels.

Are you sure it was even real? Kinda reminds me of Frank the giant bunny rabbit from Donnie Darko.
I saw a theory on cuckditt once that that movie was anti-christ propaganda and that trump was anti-christ :feelskek:

No cool animals where I live, if I'm lucky I'll see a skunk or a raccoon.

No cool animals where I live, if I'm lucky I'll see a skunk or a raccoon.
Both seem cool to me. I'm lucky if I see a fox like your avi or if really lucky a hedgehog or a badger or something.

don't get near them, they kick and punch

also absolutely stay away if they are in middle of a pond or something, they drown people

next time, post pics and videos of kokaburra going currrrrrrr

View attachment 938941
Omg, it's an incel kangaroo, the chad kangaroos are slaying the female kangaroos while this poor animal is all alone on his night walk. It's a lonely kangaroo rotting on the road :feelsbadman::fuk:

Burgerland has mountain lions and wolves as well

Over for kangaroocels

That shit looks like a rat that's on demon time