Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saw a hot foid at my college today in the cafeteria

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
This happens extremely rarely at my community college. I just saw her buy lunch and sit somewhere. I didn’t talk to her though. Some stranger walking up to you to start a conversation would be awkward for her anyway.
This is rare, so I don’t think it’s going to get better. Hot foids are rare at my college

Approach her for lulz and let us know how it goes

How is this lifefuel? College gender ratios don't matter any more in the age of Tinder.

Stop worshipping her and lift her right at the spot.

Ask her if she wants to have sexual intercourse

Seeing beautiful foids its supreme ropefuel

your risk jail time if u approach her ,not worth it tbh

This happens extremely rarely at my community college. I just saw her buy lunch and sit somewhere. I didn’t talk to her though. Some stranger walking up to you to start a conversation would be awkward for her anyway.
This is rare, so I don’t think it’s going to get better. Hot foids are rare at my college
su kidcel

JFL. Are you 12 years old?
I’m 22 but my mom doesn’t let me keep my phone with me at night. She also has a thing in my computer where my computer logs out at 11 pm

I think she does this because of what I did when I was 12, because she’s done this since that incident when I was 12
su kidcel
I’m 22

This is rare? How shitty is your college. All my colleges had tons of hot foids roaming around.

This is rare? How shitty is your college. All my colleges had tons of hot foids roaming around.
I go to community college. Most people there are black and Hispanic. There are some white girls but the white ones are usually fat or unattractive
your risk jail time if u approach her ,not worth it tbh
Only if she’s underage. I’m sure she’s at least 18

I go to community college. Most people there are black and Hispanic. There are some white girls but the white ones are usually fat or unattractive

I went to community college too and there were tons of hot girls. Mostly white so that why. Some Mexicans and hardly any niggers.

You must live in one of the fat poor minority areas.
Mapscollage

I’m 22 but my mom doesn’t let me keep my phone with me at night. She also has a thing in my computer where my computer logs out at 11 pm

I think she does this because of what I did when I was 12, because she’s done this since that incident when I was 12

I’m 22
Dont leave us hanging OP, what did you do when you where 12?

A lot of aryan women on my University campus I want to impregnate.

I went to community college too and there were tons of hot girls. Mostly white so that why. Some Mexicans and hardly any niggers.
My college is mostly people of color. Below 25% are white

Dont leave us hanging OP, what did you do when you where 12?
I had this 6th grader teacher at a private school. At the end of the school year in June, at 4AM, I was online and I knew her email address. I created an anonymous account and sent her emails calling her every bad word in the world and I used all the racial slurs as well. I did it because I was curious but I wanted my punishment to be lenient so I lied and said to staff that someone online forced me to do it or they’d dox me or something.

I wasn’t allowed back to that school but the staff (including that teacher it seems) have forgiven me nonetheless and wished me the best. I then went to a public middle school

I had this 6th grader teacher at a private school. At the end of the school year in June, at 4AM, I was online and I knew her email address. I created an anonymous account and sent her emails calling her every bad word in the world and I used all the racial slurs as well. I did it because I was curious but I wanted my punishment to be lenient so I lied and said to staff that someone online forced me to do it or they’d dox me or something.

I wasn’t allowed back to that school but the staff (including that teacher it seems) have forgiven me nonetheless and wished me the best. I then went to a public middle school
How did you get caught if you used an anonymous email? Low iq?

How did you get caught if you used an anonymous email? Low iq?
When I went to school, we were having a big activity the whole day at school (it was the end of year so that’s probably why). I went up to that teacher (you’re gonna think I’m an idiot for this) and I asked her what she’d do if she received hostile emails. That’s what made them assume it was me. I was told that lying about who sent the emails wouldn’t help because they could find the IP of the email. So I told the truth

When I went to school, we were having a big activity the whole day at school (it was the end of year so that’s probably why). I went up to that teacher (you’re gonna think I’m an idiot for this) and I asked her what she’d do if she received hostile emails. That’s what made them assume it was me. I was told that lying about who sent the emails wouldn’t help because they could find the IP of the email. So I told the truth
That has to be the dumbest mistake I've ever read about on this forum

that's pretty hilarious op.Were you on a good private school?

that's pretty hilarious op.Were you on a good private school?
That private school wasn’t the right school for me. I got sent to the office a lot over tiny things. That school was strict and didn’t understand me much

I remember I got suspended for a day a few months before the emails because I got sent out of the classroom 3 times. The 3rd time was when I called my teacher a bully and a jerk when she wouldn’t let me get another tissue. That was the teacher I sent the emails to

I don’t know if I sent the emails because of that day I got suspended. I think I was just curious that dayI sent the email

you're 22 tell your mom to fuck off or she'll find your hentai collection